? about calories burned

Options
I am using a heart rate monitor and want to just add the calories that I burned to my exercise diary, but I'm not seeing a quick add option like with calories added to your food diary where I can just put those in.

HELP! I'm probably just not seeing it.

Replies

• yarwell
    yarwell Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    I just pick a similar activity and crank up the minutes until the calories agrees, or overtype the calories.
  • kristibag81
    Options
    thanks so much!!!
  • sun33082
    sun33082 Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    Go to My Exercises and create new exercise. Then next time you search for it, it will be there.
  • missashley884
    missashley884 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    create your own exercise dont add a new one to the database! that just overloads whats in there already especially if its not accurate...... kind of like when you type in "banana" into the food section u get a million options, because everyone adds to database!
  • KeriW626
    KeriW626 Posts: 430
    Options
    I am using a heart rate monitor and want to just add the calories that I burned to my exercise diary, but I'm not seeing a quick add option like with calories added to your food diary where I can just put those in.

HELP! I'm probably just not seeing it.

Go to the excercise tab, then to the my excercise tab and you can in put any activity you want. I hope this helps.