Pee...a question

Options
karenjoy
karenjoy Posts: 1,840 Member
OK, this might weird some people out, and its not meant to, but some times I pee a lot more than others, and it doesn't seem to make a huge difference what I drink, yesterday I was like the queen of pee, I had to go behind a tree in the woods (sorry if TMI) while we were walking, not once, but twice! I don't have an infection, so its not that, I just wondered if anyone has the same thing with it as me? Today, the scale has gone down, so its not a bad thing, (well other than the public peeing) but I just want opinions please.

Replies

• dlwyatt82
    dlwyatt82 Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
    How consistent is your water intake? If you're constantly up and down with it, you'll probably have to go a lot more on days where you drink a lot. Once you get used to a certain amount of fluids, you shouldn't have to pee as often. Unless you're pregnant, in which case your bladder will be shoved out of the way by a baby, and you'll have to pee every 5 minutes or so. :laugh:
  • shaynak112
    shaynak112 Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    I wish I could help - I need to pee all the time too and it drives me crazy. I avoid going for long walks where I know there won't be washrooms and stuff. I won't go to clubs/bars if they only have like one or two stalls cuz the wait is so ridiculous - I end up leaving the washroom, dancing for half an hour, then getting back in line to wait another half an hour cuz I know I'll need to pee again!! :(
  • karenjoy
    Options
    I don't have trouble holding it...if you know what I mean, so its not 'accidents' but I just could not believe I needed to go outside!
  • karenjoy
    Options
    so clearly its not an issue for many people then lol

wanders off...................
  • JustJennie1
    JustJennie1 Posts: 3,843 Member
    Options
    I pee a lot. My husband has to plan our trips based on bathroom stops.

Lots of times he just has to pull the car over some where so I can pee outside.

It's just how I am. *shrugs*
  • saramerrigan
    saramerrigan Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    karen, you are not alone!!
    I regularly get caught short as well, especially with all the water I drink these days. I walked the Newport to Cowes cycle track on Friday, and was only about half way before I was desperate. But there were nettles everywhere so I had to keep going!!
  • fiveohmike
    fiveohmike Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    I drink 4 liters of water a day....

I pee....a lot. Sometimes I think I should join the adult industry and do watersports videos....yep I pee THAT much.

Its ridiculous.

also on your forest note.

I was stuck on 680N in Fremont in heavy traffic. I had to pull off the road and pee while people were honking at me. Not a good idea to down a liter of water right before a 90 minute commute lol
  • nannabannana
    nannabannana Posts: 787
    Options
    YES...I pee a lot....I love water! My Dr said I take in too much liquids as my sodium is low, and the ARC will not take my blood for that reason..low sodium. Sorry, but it is a fact of life for some of us and it has nothing to do with age.:)
  • Nessiechickie
    Nessiechickie Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    I am the same but i drink A LOT of water.
    Thank god at work I'm two steps from the bathroom door, but it can get so bad that once i had the other receptionist ***** me out that i was hiding. So I tried to hold it the next couple of days.... and then I got UTI
    Stupid meanie! :grumble:
  • CarleyLovesPets
    CarleyLovesPets Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    I think anyone who's trying to drink at least 8 cups of water will end up having to pee - a lot!
  • AnninStPaul
    AnninStPaul Posts: 1,372 Member
    Options
    Since I started c25k, my output is much more variable. Days that I run, I don't need to go. The next day it pours out. I see it on the scale as well.
  • 7funnygirl7
    7funnygirl7 Posts: 1,176
    Options
    I pee a lot too. I have to get up at least 2-3 times a night to go to the bathroom, regardless of how much I drank through the day. I actually had a test done years ago and they found I have a small bladder :grumble: :blushing: Long trips are not a good thing for this chick!
  • paulsmisses
    paulsmisses Posts: 178
    Options
    i pee loads since ive had my kids, the constant urge to pee pregnant women get, never left me!! just have to get on with it and try to drink a lot so i dont dehydrate, physio told me drink more to pee less, but i still pee loads! ive said pee a lot here!!
  • paulsmisses
    paulsmisses Posts: 178
    Options
    I am the same but i drink A LOT of water.
    Thank god at work I'm two steps from the bathroom door, but it can get so bad that once i had the other receptionist ***** me out that i was hiding. So I tried to hold it the next couple of days.... and then I got UTI
    Stupid meanie! :grumble:

that really is mean, you pee when you want!lol!
  • happyclappy36
    Options
    If it's bothering you and getting in the way of your day-to-day life, which it sounds like it is, you should go and see your doctor and see if they can do anything for you.
  • sun33082
    sun33082 Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    Do you pee a lot or just have the urge to pee a lot? If it's not a uti or any other infection, it could be overactive bladder. Or you're just drinking a lot of water.
  • MaryJane_8810002
    MaryJane_8810002 Posts: 2,082 Member
    Options
    That used to be a problem for me but now I drink in moderation.
  • takehimaway
    takehimaway Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Story of my life!
  • CynthiaElise
    CynthiaElise Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    35bwljn.png
  • manderson27
    manderson27 Posts: 3,510 Member
    Options
    Since I started c25k, my output is much more variable. Days that I run, I don't need to go. The next day it pours out. I see it on the scale as well.

If you are seeing pee on your scale you need to move the scale or pee further away from it :laugh: :laugh: