Surprise - I need friends

Options
Mariefv
Mariefv Posts: 3 Member
Hey everyone :)

I just created my account today, so this is really new to me. I already feel awesome just by looking at the progress, and stuff.
I'm 20 years old, and I actually live in Denmark. I was diagnosed with Anxiety and started on anti-depressants, moved away from home and gained SO much weight. After being diagnosed with depression, and starting on other drugs, my weight just went crazy. I now, however, have the environment to develop and do what I dream about - so here it goes. I can so do this!

I really hope someone wants to write me or something :)

Replies

• PureandThin
    PureandThin Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am new too :)
  • metiqlusdelta
    Options
    Hello Everyone! I'm new also!
  • Mariefv
    Mariefv Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    awesome :D
  • doreenOrtiz
    doreenOrtiz Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hello, welcome to mfp I think you will enjoy this site and it helps you stay on track with the free food journal. Good Luck !!!
  • TrackChic
    TrackChic Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello Marie!! I'm Yasmin from Texas :) and this site really does help if you work at it :D good luck with everything!! And yes, you CAN do this :)
  • SarahElizabeth416
    SarahElizabeth416 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    welcome to MFP!! feel free to add me! :) I could use the support as well
  • carrieblue052
    carrieblue052 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hi you can add me If you want, and do can anyone else
    Carrie
  • joannbrunton
    joannbrunton Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Marie, glad you're getting yourself together.....this site will help you.....mfp has helped me because of the support everyone gives me. You will see results if you follow it....i tried setting my parameters but then after reading many posts i let mfp set mine. You can add me as a friend.....i'd love to watch your progress. Jo Ann
  • iluvmyhoneys
    Options
    Welcome!! I'm new and need friends and support too!! add me if you want!:bigsmile:
  • joecollins9385
    joecollins9385 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    hey new people. feel free to add me. i can always use new friends and extra support