ChaLEAN Extreme

Options
Anyone starting ChaLEAN Extreme? I plan on starting it next Monday and want to get a group going. Who wants to join? :smile:

Replies

• momof2crazykids
    Options
    I started last week & I'm loving it! Count me in!!!
  • IcassI
    IcassI Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    I'm currently on week 6 of a CLX and TF hybrid. I LOVE it!
  • noepley
    noepley Posts: 6
    Options
    I start next Tuesday! I'm in! Just wrapping up Slim in 6 this week. :)
  • mindysreadyforchange
    mindysreadyforchange Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Anyone starting ChaLEAN Extreme? I plan on starting it next Monday and want to get a group going. Who wants to join? :smile:

What is this? Have not heard of it! Interested!
  • autumnk921
    autumnk921 Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    Here is a group that is all about ChaLean Extreme...You might want to try this one out:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/318-chalean-extreme-support-group

:)
  • MellyPfromVT
    MellyPfromVT Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    I've done one round and will start another as soon as my Bowflex SelectTech weights get here. I got so sick of all the adjustments I had to make to my dumbbells switching around weight plates so this will be much easier!
  • seardefilip
    Options

What is this? Have not heard of it! Interested!

this
  • sbroadus
    sbroadus Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I'm in the second week of the push circuit. I'm totally loving it!
  • ydeleon
    ydeleon Posts: 81
    Options
    Let me know how you like the SelectTech weights once you get them. I've been debating on getting them.
  • ydeleon
    ydeleon Posts: 81
    Options
    I've done one round and will start another as soon as my Bowflex SelectTech weights get here. I got so sick of all the adjustments I had to make to my dumbbells switching around weight plates so this will be much easier!

Let me know how you like the SelectTech weights once you get them. I've been debating on getting them.
  • thomassd1969
    thomassd1969 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    I have the select weights and they are so easy and awesome, doesnt take any time to change to a heavier or lighter weight
  • Mischelina
    Mischelina Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Just started last Monday, now in week 2 of Burn.