Replies

• laurenellenmarie
    laurenellenmarie Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    A house elf. Hahahahahahahahahaha!
  • ohmykai
    ohmykai Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Oh and nudies!! I want some scandalous (but tasteful!) nudies taken! At that point, I don't care who sees them :laugh:

Now that is an awesome goal!! ;-)
  • Fromadaughter
    Options
    0063242167985_500X500.jpg
  • lgwmab
    lgwmab Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    I'd like some sexy pictures done of myself. , plus a $100 bra, put those puppies back where they belong. Maybe eventually I will be able to afford a breast lift, other then my old man's hands.
  • _Ivian
    _Ivian Posts: 198
    Options
    Oh and nudies!! I want some scandalous (but tasteful!) nudies taken! At that point, I don't care who sees them :laugh:

Now that is an awesome goal!! ;-)

Girl!! I'm not working this hard to contain my sexyness! :laugh:
  • nickmast78
    nickmast78 Posts: 65
    Options
    mankini.jpg
  • tabithajoyy
    tabithajoyy Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    I am going to get a tattoo that symbolizes my weight loss journey, maybe something like this...but in a different spot maybe...

tatilike.jpg

I would also like to get a new sexy bikini from VS, something like this would be good, although my tata's will be next to nothing once i hit goal i am sure, so a boob job will be in order SOMEDAY...not this big though hehe...

zebra.jpg
  • FuneralDiner
    FuneralDiner Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    mankini.jpg
    Aye doe. ;D
  • DrMAvDPhD
    DrMAvDPhD Posts: 2,097 Member
    Options
    Well, I'm probably getting it next spring anyway, but instead of the trip I thought I'd take...THIS!

photoresize.php?ID=3746&type=large&offset=450p
    Um yeah so it is time that we meet in person, friend, lol.
  • enchanted_daydream
    enchanted_daydream Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    jetovator.jpg

This would be awesome!

I am definitely one who wants to buy a new wardrobe of adorable clothes! Also, a trip! Hopefully to Europe :)
  • Donnaakamagmid
    Donnaakamagmid Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    A leather jacket. Soft like buttah.

Can't figure out how to add the picture.
  • capauk
    capauk Posts: 2
    Options
    7 Day Caribbean cruise... already booked for February 2013!!!
  • Crochetluvr
    Crochetluvr Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    talking about clothes... I ve always liked this skirt!!, I know it would be kinda impossible to find it, but my mom knits, so.. moooooom!!! haha

128141551867591236_jfDaCWDd_f.jpg

Does she crochet? Because that is a crocheted skirt....and I need to find out how to make it, too. :)
  • _TastySnoBalls_
    _TastySnoBalls_ Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    426.jpg

I don't have anywhere to where it to, but I want it in a small size...i'll where it to the grocery store just to wear it
  • omma_to_3
    omma_to_3 Posts: 3,265 Member
    Options
    My first photo link is broken...so let's try this one:

i-S3DWZLf-M.jpg
  • Anayalata
    Anayalata Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    jetpack.jpg

Yea. A f**ing Jetpack.
  • Bighiker2
    Bighiker2 Posts: 100
    Options
    Too comuter illiterate to post a pic i guess..

but I'll be getting a Harley Davidson Ultra Limited

Seems dangerous for you to own a motorcycle if you're "Commuter Illiterate" .............. LOL, sorry couldn't help myself

WendyFit, you rock! You really made me laugh out loud, and I was drinking tea, too!!! LOL
  • Stefanie99
    Stefanie99 Posts: 45
    Options
    Something like this (just the top & bottoms). I haven't worn a sleeveless top since 1999, and I've never worn skinny jeans. I love fashion but have completely avoided it for the last 13 years b/c I love it too much to ruin it with my body. Haha. I can't wait for the day when I can dress up head to toe & look hot. :)

BQcDAAAAAwoDanBnAAAABC5vdXQKFktKbnVzejRhM1JHX1dEai1wUEcwZXcAAAACaWQKAXgAAAAEc2l6ZQ.jpg
  • xxmzangel
    xxmzangel Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    A whole pile of new clothes in significantly smaller size obviously! And recently I've started thinking that I want a tattoo, though I've yet to come up with any ideas for it, other than to have it symbolize my journey in some way. Hopefully I'll come up with something by the time I reach goal. :)
  • Pokermom10
    Pokermom10 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I haven't come up with anything yet (my scale thingy hasn't moved yet) - but this is a GREAT post with lots of great ideas. :)