Banks?

Options
I am still new to these boards, and I have noticed a lot of people coming to you for advice. I've read some of your posts, and you really seem to know what you are talking about! Did you start the site? Are you a doctor? I'm just curious.
Also, I was reading a post a little earlier that quoted something you said about week 3 being the hardest - so there are cycles? As in grieving, recovering, etc... what are the cycles of weight loss?
:laugh: If you have time, I have questions!

Replies

• BikeChick
    BikeChick Posts: 121
    Options
    I am still new to these boards, and I have noticed a lot of people coming to you for advice. I've read some of your posts, and you really seem to know what you are talking about! Did you start the site? Are you a doctor? I'm just curious.
    Also, I was reading a post a little earlier that quoted something you said about week 3 being the hardest - so there are cycles? As in grieving, recovering, etc... what are the cycles of weight loss?
    :laugh: If you have time, I have questions!
  • lina1131
    lina1131 Posts: 2,246 Member
    Options
    Here is a link to something he posted about the different weightloss phases:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/9433-expectations?hl=phases&page=1#posts-67556