Just a thought

Options
I wonder how many people have now began self transformations since the TV series Extreme Makeover Weight Loss Edition first aired.... I had already began my diets and workouts before the show started but what great show that has turned out to be. If you haven't see in yet I do recommend it to everyone. It can show the world that with a little effort and self motivation what can be accomplished. Also the trainer has great health tips through out the breaks. Think about some of the ideas and document it down. I learn something new every week I watch the show. Well I figured this could help some of you that just think that you cannot do it!!!!

Replies

• GetinLeanAndFit
    Options
    Great idea!
  • havs23
    havs23 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    that and Biggest Loser - i have a notepad of motivational quotes specifically for working out and pushing myself harder and so many of them are from the trainers and contestants on that show! it just goes to show what true dedication can do for someone, truly in any area of life!
  • bikinibeliever
    bikinibeliever Posts: 832 Member
    Options
    I'm a fan! Biggest loser too. Something about seeing the transformation does it for me. :smile:
  • MLT314
    MLT314 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Love it!