NSV

Options
maryannmiclat
maryannmiclat Posts: 133 Member
This happened on Sunday, but I wanted to share anyways! :)

I went shopping at Old Navy with hubby and since they don't carry the dreaded plus-sizes in store I usually never go in. Well I decided to scope out their "normal" sizes to see what they had. I really didn't care for anything I saw, but for giggles I tried on their compression workout pants in a size XXL, some little boxers and a t-shirt (all XXL's) and they FIT!!! I was so happy! My husband saw my face coming out of the dressing room and he could tell by my expression that something good happened. He wanted me to buy them but they weren't the ones I wanted. Oh and at the movie theater, for the first time in a VERY LONG time the arms of the chairs didn't touch my hips! :)

Replies

• annasara21
    annasara21 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Yay! Exciting times!!! Well done you.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    Those are awesome NSVs! I was so excited the first time I bought clothes at Old Navy. Keep up the great work!!!
  • DeadMarsha
    DeadMarsha Posts: 203
    Options
    Awesome!! Keep it up!!
  • courtdzl
    courtdzl Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    That is awesome!!! Keep up the good work!
  • grdnr03
    grdnr03 Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    great job, keep it going!!
  • rukus1
    rukus1 Posts: 112
    Options
    It would feel so strange not to touch the sides of the seats...something good to get use to! Congratulations!
  • historygirldd
    historygirldd Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Those are great NSVs. I would have come out of the dressing room beaming also and I would have come out of the theater skipping. Keep it up!
  • murdie
    murdie Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Good for you! I love the movie seat best. Keep up the great work!
  • maryannmiclat
    maryannmiclat Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! :)
  • aprilmeg
    aprilmeg Posts: 10
    Options
    That's great!!!! Good for you! :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!