INSANITY month one results!! So happy :)

Options
wolveslovemee
wolveslovemee Posts: 156 Member
Hey everyone!

Here are my month one Insanity results! Im really surprised and really happy with the results!

jl54kp.jpg

And here are my day one to day thirty comparison :)

amurl5.jpg

Scale results, only 4 pounds believe it or not, but I dont even care anymore about the scale. Photos are the way to go.

Replies

• ChaoticMiNd
    ChaoticMiNd Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    OMG that's awesome! You look great. How long is insanity? It's 60 days right?
  • wolveslovemee
    Options
    This is the first month results :) and yeah I start the second month in a week. They have a 5 day or so recovery period so once I do that then its onto month 2.
  • questiontheanswers
    questiontheanswers Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Well done!!! I see a difference all over, but especially in your legs. You look great!
  • wolveslovemee
    Options
    Thanks guys! I was really happy every 10 days there was actually some change. It would have been disappointing otherwise haha
  • missoularocks
    missoularocks Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    you iz gorgeous!
  • wolveslovemee
    Options
    you iz gorgeous!

You are! *shoves*
  • Dreaaa
    Dreaaa Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!! great job!! i can totally see the difference you look amazing! it's incredible how our body can drop the inches but the scale won't budge lol. Truly an inspiration. :D
  • beinghealthy4me
    Options
    WOW!!!
  • wolveslovemee
    Options
    My only complaint was my feet hurt a lot during the second drills. I guess Im gonna need some more cushony shoes or something. Or shoe slips.
  • Dame_Venus
    Dame_Venus Posts: 44
    Options
    Great Work! You have a great figure!
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! I hope I have great results at the 1 Month mark, too! I did Month 1, Week 2, Day 2 tonight! Posts like yours are my motivation!
  • nikbolok
    nikbolok Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    NIIICCCCCEEEE! I was told to try this program but scared to death that's its INSANE hence the name! My mids look like yours pre and I have lost 31 lbs since the beginning of the year. Don't even pay attention to the scale.... it does nothing for me either! Pics and way clothes fit. Keep up the awesome work!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • allisonmrn
    allisonmrn Posts: 721 Member
    Options
    You look awesome. Great job!!!!
  • mill1295
    mill1295 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    You look great!! Make sure you're landing as softly as you can when jumping, insanity is really hard on knees. I would do it everyday if my knees could take it..
  • Klem4
    Klem4 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    You are looking awesome! :)
  • RobynMWilson
    RobynMWilson Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    GREAT job! I was thinking of an Insanity/P90X hybrid or Turbo Fire/ChaLEAN Hybrid when I'm done P90X. We will see...I've always been intimidated by Insanity although I've been working out a long time and am pretty fit for my age lol. You're doing it and a lot of ppl quit with Insanity before the miracle happens and you didn't! Bravo!
  • wolveslovemee
    Options
    Thank you guys very much for all the kind words :) I really love my MFP community, the most supportive and kindest people on the internet.

I am dead surprised too, I didnt even want to do Insanity after 30 Day Shred because I just didnt think it would do anything. I figured I would be working too hard for little to no results. Im really glad to be where Im at and am half way there.

Im hoping in the next month when I do the Max workouts, then Ill see some real magic.
  • RobynMWilson
    RobynMWilson Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    You look great!! Make sure you're landing as softly as you can when jumping, insanity is really hard on knees. I would do it everyday if my knees could take it..

Yes! The trick to landing softly? Land on your toes then put your heel down. I'm almost 40 and do lots of plyo still...hoping to keep it that way for some time to come b/c I'm kind to my knees (knock on wood...I just did P90X Plyometrics today lol)
  • mlauraa
    mlauraa Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Good job! i see a big difference!
  • Mistyblu08
    Mistyblu08 Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    Good job! holy mackeral! I guess the infomercials are true...real life right here :) congrats....keep going strong!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!