New and confused

Options
I am tracking everything but it is saying i am -35 in protein? All I had was chicken for dinner and turkey for lunch, oh, and greek yogurt for breakfast. Is too much protein bad for you? I thought it was good for you. Does this site warn you if you have too much and suggest what to do? I am having a hard time navigating. thanks.

Replies

• isaconnection
    Options
    I am just figuring it out too ;)
  • Woodmangler
    Woodmangler Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I think they are just guidelines... for me, I would be worried about being over on carbs actually.. but I am really new too so still feeling my way along...
  • gsager
    gsager Posts: 977 Member
    Options
    I am tracking everything but it is saying i am -35 in protein? All I had was chicken for dinner and turkey for lunch, oh, and greek yogurt for breakfast. Is too much protein bad for you? I thought it was good for you. Does this site warn you if you have too much and suggest what to do? I am having a hard time navigating. thanks.
    You want to go over with your protein. When we are eating at a deficit we will lose muscle. If we keep our protein up we will hold on to more. My diary is open, feel free to look.
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,080 Member
    Options
    Protein is set pretty low on this site. Think of the number as goal to reach, don't worry about going over on Protein.