65lbs to lose and determined more than ever!

Options
Hi everyone...new on here. Never been on anything like this before but the success stories on here is so motivating and very inspiring.I've packed on the weight the last couple of years and enough is enough, no more excuses and time to get with it.

Replies

• megan_witczak7
    Options
    hey,
    I have exactly 65 pounds to lose also!!
    Good Luck
  • turbogirl4christ
    Options
    good luck!!!
  • cindys0417
    cindys0417 Posts: 1,155 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I got 70 lbs to lose. I want to lose 50 lbs by Christmas.. thats my goal. Everyone on here is so nice. I just started on Monday myself. Add me as a friend if you want. Good Luck!
  • mccbabe1
    mccbabe1 Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    welcome! this plan is great.. its fun and you earn exercise calories back!!... hehe.. im off to the gym now! today is day 12 for me on MFP.. and its been great.. cuz u can eat what u want.. just choose smarter and much smaller portions!! (how its been for me) theres no 'bad or cheating' either! its choices and how much.... u can do it! :drinker: (oh and i have about 60 pounds to loose too.. min goal of 50 final goal of 80#'s..
  • madamluck
    madamluck Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    welcome...im new myself.i find this site such a motivation and the success stories are amazing! .. i need a support group and i think i have found it here..would like to be friends and support you on your way to your goal!
  • Njsmami
    Njsmami Posts: 7
    Options
    Thanks guys! Glad to see I'm not the only one that needs a crazy amount of weight to lose!