Whats your fav song/artist to listen to while working out?

Options
I don't know about you guys but listening to music while doing a nice intense exercise is pretty damn close to therapy for me. I also notice that i burn more calories when i listen to my ipod while running or doing the elliptical. So i wanted to know what are some of your favorite songs/artists/genres to listen to while getting a nice workout in? any songs in particular that just motivate the hell out of you while working out?

Replies

• R0dst3r
    R0dst3r Posts: 1
    Options
    I listen to vocal and instrumental trance mainly... euphoric for the brain, has a nice pace that works well with reps, whether it's treadmill, cycling, stair steps, etc.

YouTube Dash Berlin and Emma Hewitt for examples!
  • angelarlozano
    angelarlozano Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Ooo cool i willI like dash berlin, some of my favorite workout music is hardwell, alesso, dada life, bassnectar, LA riots mostly hard electo/dubstep/trance :) always gets the blood pumpin
  • MrsKoolaid15
    MrsKoolaid15 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I like heavy stuff. I made a CD once that I called "mommy's workout" Godsmack. Shinedown. Metallica. Linkin Park. To name a few. Anything that makes me want to yell the lyrics gets me going. And the last song on the CD? "One Hot Mama" by Trace Adkins. Nothing like having a very sexy man with a very sexy voice telling you you are sexy just the way you are. Yummy!! Makes my heart beat even faster. :)