Diary of a Compulsive Overeater - Day 24

Options
ellelit
ellelit Posts: 806 Member
Hello, so yesterday went fairly well. i was moderately happy, had a good day at work and pretty much followed my meal plan. here is how it went:

Breakfast:
1 cup oatmeal
1 80cal cheese stick
20 almonds

Snack:
Mini carrots
1 80cal cheese stick
1 apple sauce

Lunch:
2 cups of greek/orzo salad
1 wonton soup with veggies

Snack:
Mini carrots
Almonds
Cucumber slices
few rasins

Supper:
Steak dinner with only 1.5 cups of rice instead of the usual 3

so all in all a good day. i also walked 15 minutes to and from work, and also went for a 45 minute walk after work. i'm pleased with how yesterday went and i'm hoping i can continue my good day into the weekend. here is the plan for today:

breakfast:
breakfast bagel on sesame with 1 egg, 1 slice bacon, 1oz cheese and tomato with homemade mayo

snack:
1 big cookie

lunch:
grilled chicken panini with little bit of cheese, spinach and tomatoes
tossed salad with olive oil dressing, little bit of parmesan

snack:
nothing, almonds if hungry

snack (after work):
mini carrots

supper:
roasted chicken with 1tbsp bbq sauce
1 cup mashed potatoes
steamed broccoli

snack:
1 cup skim milk if hungry.

i have meetings all day today, and i usually eat out twice on fridays, hence the bagel and cookie... i'm happy that i went for a walk yesterday. i had only planned on going for a 30- minute walk, but after about 15 minutes i thought i could do at least 30 minutes more, and i did. my plan for tonight is to walk 5k (which i try to do a few times a week) to get ready for my big 10k walk tomorrow.

mini goals for today:
1. not to order pizza at lunch. go for the healthier option
2. NOT TO BINGE!! today i have one day of no bingeing under my belt, so we'll see how this goes
3. go for a 5 k walk after work. i borowed an ipod from a friend, so now that i have music, it's alot easier.
4. ignore people who make me feel bad about myself, or stand up for myself and tell them that i don't like it.
5. stick to my eating plan.

here is to today. it's gorgeous out there, and i'm looking forward to going for a walk after work. i'm also looking forward to the weekend. i have a few activities planned, so i'm not just going to sit in the house and lump feeling sorry for myself. yes, they are all solitary activities, but i enjoy time alone, but i will be in a place where other people are so i don't think it will feel lonely. here we go.

Replies

• ellelit
    ellelit Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    Hello, so yesterday went fairly well. i was moderately happy, had a good day at work and pretty much followed my meal plan. here is how it went:

Breakfast:
    1 cup oatmeal
    1 80cal cheese stick
    20 almonds

Snack:
    Mini carrots
    1 80cal cheese stick
    1 apple sauce

Lunch:
    2 cups of greek/orzo salad
    1 wonton soup with veggies

Snack:
    Mini carrots
    Almonds
    Cucumber slices
    few rasins

Supper:
    Steak dinner with only 1.5 cups of rice instead of the usual 3

so all in all a good day. i also walked 15 minutes to and from work, and also went for a 45 minute walk after work. i'm pleased with how yesterday went and i'm hoping i can continue my good day into the weekend. here is the plan for today:

breakfast:
    breakfast bagel on sesame with 1 egg, 1 slice bacon, 1oz cheese and tomato with homemade mayo

snack:
    1 big cookie

lunch:
    grilled chicken panini with little bit of cheese, spinach and tomatoes
    tossed salad with olive oil dressing, little bit of parmesan

snack:
    nothing, almonds if hungry

snack (after work):
    mini carrots

supper:
    roasted chicken with 1tbsp bbq sauce
    1 cup mashed potatoes
    steamed broccoli

snack:
    1 cup skim milk if hungry.

i have meetings all day today, and i usually eat out twice on fridays, hence the bagel and cookie... i'm happy that i went for a walk yesterday. i had only planned on going for a 30- minute walk, but after about 15 minutes i thought i could do at least 30 minutes more, and i did. my plan for tonight is to walk 5k (which i try to do a few times a week) to get ready for my big 10k walk tomorrow.

mini goals for today:
    1. not to order pizza at lunch. go for the healthier option
    2. NOT TO BINGE!! today i have one day of no bingeing under my belt, so we'll see how this goes
    3. go for a 5 k walk after work. i borowed an ipod from a friend, so now that i have music, it's alot easier.
    4. ignore people who make me feel bad about myself, or stand up for myself and tell them that i don't like it.
    5. stick to my eating plan.

here is to today. it's gorgeous out there, and i'm looking forward to going for a walk after work. i'm also looking forward to the weekend. i have a few activities planned, so i'm not just going to sit in the house and lump feeling sorry for myself. yes, they are all solitary activities, but i enjoy time alone, but i will be in a place where other people are so i don't think it will feel lonely. here we go.
  • lina1131
    lina1131 Posts: 2,246 Member
    Options
    Good Luck with today, you can do it!
  • AJneuro
    AJneuro Posts: 33
    Options
    Good luck! One day at a time!! I admire your strength!