Woo Hoo!!! I hit the 180's today

Options
tlapdx72
tlapdx72 Posts: 311 Member
:wink: I am sooooo excited!!!! I finally made it to 189 pounds today!!!! I can't believe it!!! I love it when you make it to the next decade!!!! I also saw an old friend that I haven't seen in a few months, and she asked me if I have been losing weight!! I have almost lost 40 pounds!!! I look forward to my next goal: 179!!!!!:drinker:

Replies

• Lisa0711
    Lisa0711 Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    Way to go! I know how you feel. Since I just made it into the 190s yesterday, my next goal is 189, can't wait til I'm there! Keep up the great work and you'll be at 179 in no time!
  • savvystephy
    savvystephy Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    Great job! Keep it up! I just entered the 160's, but I remember what it felt like to get out of the 190's. Woohoo! Keep it up!
  • Mommabee
    Mommabee Posts: 103
    Options
    Awesome!!! You should be so proud of yourself!!! Keep up the good work!
    Hugs!!!
  • sassiebritches
    sassiebritches Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    YAY!!!!!! that must feel great! Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Georg
    Georg Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    Good for you!
    :love: :flowerforyou: :love: :flowerforyou: :love:
  • daniela_vittoria
    Options
    Congratulations!!:smile:
  • pawprint061
    Options
    Yay... keep up the good work.
  • twilight1542
    Options
    Congratulations! It feels so good to see that middle number change :) I'm hoping to see the 50's soon, but still remember how incredible seeing the 80's felt! Keep up the hard work & you'll see your goal weight before you know it :))
  • tlapdx72
    tlapdx72 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone for your wonderful support!!!! It really helps to have people you can tell these thing to :smile:
  • MercuryBlue
    MercuryBlue Posts: 886 Member
    Options
    That is amazing, congratulations! Isn't it the best feeling going into a different weight 'zone'? To be able to say you're no longer in the 190's but now in the 180's. Even if the difference between the two is only a couple pounds, it makes a HUGE difference psychologically. I FINALLY - after about 6 months of trying on and off- broke the 160 barrier a few days ago. Now I'm in my 150's- and never looking back! Lol.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!