Want to start 30 day shred on July 30th!

Options
Hi all. I ordered Jillian Michael's 30 day shred in hopes that I can lose the rest or knock off some of this weight. I eat below my maintenance calories every day, even if I go over that 1200-1300 amount I set my self on. Just to maintain myself I need to eat 2300 a day, and why I am up 4-5 pounds is beyond me. I've been eating sugar and chocolate but if I have room for the calories then I don't see why it matters.

Regardless, I am starting clean eating tomorrow and looking for a group to start the 30DS with me on July 30th and work my butt off till August 30th. If anyone would like to join me please feel free!

I'm tired of feeling depressed, fat, gross, and unhappy!

Replies

• mrsjarvis11
    mrsjarvis11 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hey,
    I have already started the 30 Day Shred, started on 7/23/12. My older sister got me onto it, she's 2 days ahead of me. So I bought it and my sister-in-law and I decided to do it together, well in separate homes/towns. Though I won't be starting on July 30th, I'm up for joining even more doing it. I am definitely out of shape so who knows how long I will be doing Phase 1, sadly not a joke.
    As for how come you have gained weight due to actually eating closer to your calorie intake number, I believe its not just calories but the kinds of calories. So foods with a lot of saturated fat means you WILL gain, though you are not reaching your calorie intake.
    But I will definitely be a 30 Day Shred workout buddy, and who knows if I reach my goal of doing it for 30 days I might get her other shred movie, intense shred or w/e. But 1 goal at a time for me, otherwise I give up!
  • jibbala
    jibbala Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I love 30 DS. The kind of calories you are eating really does matter. Eating clean with a splurge meal once a week is the way to go!