Open your food diary to public....

Options
Or don't ask for help and advice. "I've been counting my calories and staying under and eating healthy and exercising and watching sodium and drinking water and trying everything i can think of and nothing is working". Sound familiar? No one can give you sound advice if you are unwilling to bare it all and be a little vulnerable. That's all.

Hezz

Replies

• DanaDark
    DanaDark Posts: 2,187 Member
    Options
    Or don't ask for help and advice. "I've been counting my calories and staying under and eating healthy and exercising and watching sodium and drinking water and trying everything i can think of and nothing is working". Sound familiar? No one can give you sound advice if you are unwilling to bare it all and be a little vulnerable. That's all.

Hezz

Agreed.
  • hoppinfroggin22
    hoppinfroggin22 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I agree!
  • ChcolateLady11
    Options
    okay.......
  • vytamindi
    vytamindi Posts: 845 Member
    Options
    But... but then you'll see how much of a crippling alcoholic I am. Booze counts as water, right?
  • Hezzietiger1
    Hezzietiger1 Posts: 1,256 Member
    Options
    But... but then you'll see how much of a crippling alcoholic I am. Booze counts as water, right?

LOL! Only if its toasted marshmallow vodka and you are drinking it with Diet Rootbeer! :)
  • Spartan_Maker
    Spartan_Maker Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    Roll Tide.
  • shaynak112
    shaynak112 Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    If I had a nickel for every time I saw one of these posts .....
  • vytamindi
    vytamindi Posts: 845 Member
    Options

LOL! Only if its toasted marshmallow vodka and you are drinking it with Diet Rootbeer! :)

HOLY SCIENCE! That sounds delicious!
  • missxjuicy
    missxjuicy Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    well hezzie are u gonna give me some advice? lol i already lost 40ish lbs but stuck now. Oh and havent been working out lol but soon :( take a look at my diary.
  • kmm7309
    kmm7309 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    This is true!
  • JosieRawr
    JosieRawr Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    well hezzie are u gonna give me some advice? lol i already lost 40ish lbs but stuck no. Oh and havent been working out lol but soon :( take a look at my diary.

great job on the 40 lbs, my advice would be watch your refined sugars, don't get sucked into the "fruit juice and fruit Popsicles are fruit" unless u freshly juiced it or made it yourself it probably is from concentrate with unnecessary fillers/sweeteners. And even if it's just a 15-30 minute brisk walk, try to do some cardio several times a week. Good luck and again, GREAT job on your progress so far!
    (and yes I know I'm not hezzie)
    <3 ~Josie
  • gsager
    gsager Posts: 977 Member
    Options
    Totally agree!
  • MyOwnSunshine
    MyOwnSunshine Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options

For the love of all that is holy, why didn't I think of that! I don't know if thanks are in order, since I'm probably going to have to cut calories to fit the vodka in. That sounds amazing!