No Internet Access for the Next Five Days! ACK!!!!

Options
Okay, I'm having a bit of a panic attack. I've been faithfully logging for the past 35 days. Yay me! I've even lost some weight! Double Yay (or is it yay yay?) I digress.

I won't have access to the Internet while on vacation for the next five days! I'm terrified for screwing up! I don't want to use the "I'm on vacation, so I can do whatever I want" thing...

Any suggestions on how to do this?? I'm bringing workout clothes with me so I can use the gym at the hotel while I'm there...

Replies

• jasminemonique1
    Options
    write down the calories of everything you eat and also you plan meals and exercise in advance so you can and log them before you leave.
  • RunAlyndaRun
    RunAlyndaRun Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I"ll write down what I eat, but i just don't know calories that well yet. I can log them when i get home, I guess. I can't plan my meals out too much as we'll be in a different country and I don't know what they have...

thanks so much for your response!
  • seal57
    seal57 Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    What about your phone?
  • Kathy53925
    Kathy53925 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Try to stick to the basics when it comes to meals...a salad, chicken or fish (minus fancy sauces) veggies, etc. Try to eat the basics rather than the stuff they will add tons of calories to (like cream sauces) Not alot of breads (and eat wheat) Use pasta meals as exercise food.

I'm no expert, but this may help make it easier.
  • meeksfour
    meeksfour Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Go old school, write everything down then log everything in MFP when you get home. Think clean.....fresh fruit and veggies, chew gum and lots of water. You can do this, I will have to do the same in a few weeks, girls weekend and they want to bar hopping. Stay strong and have a great time.
  • RunAlyndaRun
    RunAlyndaRun Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Thank y'all so much! I'm going to grab a small notebook to throw in my bag for the trip. We leave later this morning! My goal is to NOT gain any weight (and maybe even lose some) while we're gone!