New here :)

Options
I'm new here, looking to make some friends. I don't have anyone positive in my life at the moment. So I hope to gain as well as give support, and help motivate others the best I can! :)

Replies

• enchanted_daydream
    enchanted_daydream Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    hey there! I just joined recently too! feel free to add me if you want to help each other out :) good luck on your journey! Be patient and don't give up!
  • baptiste565
    baptiste565 Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    pls feel free 2 add me
  • meeksfour
    meeksfour Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Count me in! It really helps to have support from people working toward the same goal. You can do this, baby steps right? I have been on and off this crazy train since last year, however now with my MFP Friends I have had 2 weeks of success.

Add me if you need.
  • typingathome
    typingathome Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Add me. I am also in a similar situation and would love to be friends !
  • Megan_LeAnne
    Options
    Thanks everyone!
  • attia27
    attia27 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    yah all of us need support add me
  • Theshizznit21
    Options
    We should motivate each other. I need people for motivation too. add me?
  • beka3
    beka3 Posts: 30
    Options
    Im new here too everyone is so nice and helpful! feel free to add me :)
  • thickgirl25
    thickgirl25 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I'm new too, welcome. It seems like a great place to gain support and motivation. Feel free to add me :)
  • Officialas
    Officialas Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    You've definitely come to the right place if you're seeking that extra motivation and some guidance!
    The community here is absolutely wonderful and the site in itself, with all its features, will be a huge help in turning your life around and starting your weightloss journey!
    Welcome Welcome :D

Feel free, anyone, to add me as a friend :)
  • paulywoo
    paulywoo Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Well done on taking the first step Megan. I'm on treatment for thyroid issues too and have been steadily losing since I joined in January. Send a friend request if you'd like any support. x
  • JilianneNicole
    JilianneNicole Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I have been here for about 6months and I credit a big part of my successful weight loss to this site!!! Feel free to add me or anyone else feel free as well!! :) I am as encouraging and supportive as I can be and I log everyday!