50+ - share your stories

susieq51
susieq51 Posts: 3
edited September 20 in Introduce Yourself
how does this work for someone in their late 50's?

Replies

• how does this work for someone in their late 50's?
  • gc2052
    gc2052 Posts: 183
    It has been great for this 67 year old. I had started boot camp 5 days a week plus MFP. I have lost 15 pounds. It has been a combination of both but could not have done it without MFP.
  • sheilajane
    sheilajane Posts: 133 Member
    how does this work for someone in their late 50's?

If you want to join our group " Women Ages 50 + for December" we'd love to have you. Here's what you do: Click on "Message Boards" at the top of the page. Scroll down til you find " Motivation and Support "....click on that. Then scroll down to " women ages 50+ for December:" Click on that and you will find lots of us ladies in that category. You can read all of our success stories and motivational tips we give to one another. It is absolutely THE BEST way to stay in touch with women your age that are facing the same difficulties as you. Good luck and hope to see you on our site.

BTW: since it is getting close to the end of the year, I'll give you a tip. In January there will be a new thread titled....you guessed it....." women ages 50 + for January".
  • msh0530
    msh0530 Posts: 1,675 Member
    I agree with Sheilajane, come join our group! You will find lots of us over 50, and we continually share stories!
This discussion has been closed.