AFTER YOU LOOSE YOUR WEIGHT........

Options
1 of my favorite things to do is go to theme parks and ride rollercoasters! well this last time i went to disney my worst fears came true and when i went to go ride the first ride i couldnt... it was the worst feeling in the world! so for me the one thing im looking forward to the most is being able to ride rollercoasters again :) WHATS YOURS?

Replies

• vintagesquirrel
    Options
    Mine was being able to sit comfortably in airline chairs or in any public seating. :(

I'm there now, but still have a long way to go it seems!
  • OfficiallySexyVal
    OfficiallySexyVal Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    I really want to go Sky diving and bungee jumping, you need to be 230 or under to be able to do them! I can't wait until I get there!

I would have said the rollercoaster thing to but just last month I went to an amusement park and was able to get on every ride! Talk about an amazing and surprising NSV!
  • cfutch1
    cfutch1 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    me too sitting anywhere i get scared right before i sit down always having a worry if the table is gonna be to close to my stomach... it sucks
  • PhiMuHoney
    PhiMuHoney Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    One of my biggest motivators is to be able to ride rollercoasters again too!!!!! :)
  • hothodgie
    hothodgie Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I plan on having more sex...hopefully with my hubby!! Wink wink!! LOL.
  • erinxo13
    erinxo13 Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    I want to go to Disney next year, so I have a similar goal! Also, i want to be able to buy clothes at cute stores and get bras at Victoria's Secret...also airplane seats - I get really nervous about that...even though its usually alright. Good to see other people have similar goals!
  • TravisBurns
    TravisBurns Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Yeah I went to Cedar Point and could only ride like 3 things, none were very fun lol. And embarassing is waiting in line and then trying to get holstered in and unable to do so. It's like a walk of shame. Although I do have broad shoulders. it definitely wasn;t the shoulders causing the rides to not holster me in right lol. I'd like to be able nto ride once again too.
  • LynnSEfit
    LynnSEfit Posts: 2
    Options
    I just really want to be able to feel comfortable in a bikini on vacation this coming Christmas! I haven't bough a new swimsuit for three years because I avoid them like the plague -- losing the weight will definitely help!

I just joined, so friend me please! :)
  • tmarie4
    tmarie4 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Go on rides with my kiddo, shop for clothes in "regular" stores, wear a bathing suit comfortably in public...
  • meglynne1987
    meglynne1987 Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    I want to shop in another section besides the PLUS!
  • mrsevanrust
    Options
    1 of my favorite things to do is go to theme parks and ride rollercoasters! well this last time i went to disney my worst fears came true and when i went to go ride the first ride i couldnt... it was the worst feeling in the world! so for me the one thing im looking forward to the most is being able to ride rollercoasters again :) WHATS YOURS?

I am right there with you! I also wanna be able to ride a horse without a guilty concience ;)
  • Arexxx
    Arexxx Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend lives on the beach, I'd like to be able to wear a bikini one day and actually look good while we swim this summer. I have 5 months to get to this impossible goal D:
  • ChristineS_51
    ChristineS_51 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Looking in the mirror and seeing ME
  • racbergs
    racbergs Posts: 72
    Options
    I want to get pregnant and actually enjoy it this time :)
  • m16shane
    m16shane Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    I totally understand the roller coasters thing. I went to a theme park some years ago and didn't fit in some of the roller coasters. Very embarrassing. Now I'm a 100lbs smaller and can fit without a problem, but I still get scared of not fitting for whatever reason.
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    A couple things:

Going up stairs. I had to walk up 5 flights (elevator down) and I wasn't winded and I didn't feel sweaty or clammy. Yes, it was only 5 flights, to the 5th floor, but an accomplishment for sure.

Buying clothes, buying and wearing sizes I have never worn in my life. Picking out colors and styles that I would have never worn before or if I DID try them on, I left with the feeling of "wow, looked better on the hanger than on me!"
    I used to hate shopping and did it strictly on a need to basic. Now I actually have fun looking at clothes and trying stuff on. I recall times before when I actually left stores upset or I would cry in the car because I just felt like nothing fit right or looked good. It made me feel really really bad about myself.
  • christakersey
    Options
    I want to look good with my gorgeous husband at his Army Christmas party this year. And be able to buy some cute clothes to go with all the jewelry I own!
  • MommaKit79
    MommaKit79 Posts: 852
    Options
    Go on rides with my kiddo, shop for clothes in "regular" stores, wear a bathing suit comfortably in public...

I will always have issues riding with my kids since I am 6'2"...so the legs kinda make it tough. But, I would LOVE to be able to buy regular clothes and not have to worry about if my belly is sticking out underneath because they are short. Also, be comfortable in a 2-piece bathing suit. Not necessarliy a String Bikini but, a 2- piece!! :)

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!!!!
  • Restybaby2012
    Restybaby2012 Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    being able to breathe comfortably. Ive had some very major health issues in the last year including a battle
    with mold that has severely restricted my ability to breathe. I am already able to breathe better with just a
    20 lb loss so Im hoping it will continue to get better as Im able to get more weight off. You dont realize how
    fast it sneaks up on ya til it's almost too late
  • TheLessOfMe
    TheLessOfMe Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    oooh I hadn't even thought of this but yeahh that's a great motivator!! also I live fairly close to the beach so would love to be able to go there with my sister and wear a bikini (when the british summer is actually being summer and not raining)

but also an everyday one for me is to be able to wear short sleeved t-shirts and vests out without a cardigan! I hate how my arms look so can't WAIT not to have to boil every time it's slightly warm :(