Twentieth time's a charm?

Options
Hi to all the weight losers out there... I've been to My Fitness Pal a couple of times in the last year or so, but unfortunately, something always stopped me from maintaining progress toward my goals.

But I'm tired of being overweight, out of control, and unhappy with myself! Do I really need 4 cups of coffee with cream every day? Do I really need mayonnaise, butter, cheese, and sugar in the amounts I've been ingesting? Probably not.

My name is Najila, and I want to say hello to everyone on My Fitness Pal - hopefully we can all enjoy this time together (even if we can't enjoy that extra slice of pecan pie at Christmas dinner)...

Good luck everyone!

11703.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Replies

• AmandaJ
    AmandaJ Posts: 1,950 Member
    Options
    I just wanted to say welcome back to MFP! :flowerforyou:
  • RainbowNtheWaterfall
    Options
    welcome!
  • sassiebritches
    sassiebritches Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    Hiya! I am here for 3rd time this year. I started serious on Jan 22 of this year.....lost 22 pounds and was getting in great shape and then boom,.......lazy happened and here I am almost 1 year later all the weight back plus 5 pounds.

So feel free to come by and say hi anytime! We can give each other a good swift kick when we get lazy.
  • Najila
    Najila Posts: 18
    Options
    Thanks for the welcome!

Sassiebritches, I noticed that you have a quit-smoking ticker. I think that's AWESOME so I wanted to give you some support on that! I am a former smoker myself. I've been smoke-free for about 17 months now, thanks to my kids. (I quit for the last time a few months before I got pregnant). Anyway, I know how hard that can be - and how it can derail weight loss efforts. Food just tastes so much better after cigarettes! LOL.

So good luck with all of your goals - and congratulations on the important ones that you have already achieved! :)
  • turtle31
    turtle31 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Hey, Sassy, haven't seen you in a while, I haven't been here either. We started around the same time last January and sad to say I'm right back where I started too. WHAT IN THE WORLD HAPPENED???? I agree laziness. Hope we all get back on track. Have a super holiday.