Amazed at loss

Options
siobhanr2
siobhanr2 Posts: 6 Member
Just lost 17lbs recently and going on holidays and know I won't be able to be as strict as I have been as I will be eating out for most of the days so wondering if there is any tips from anyone out there either just back, I don't mind putting on a few Lbs but don't want to go back to the same as prior to weight loss.

Replies

• ctmom1
    ctmom1 Posts: 189
    Options
    Eat at least one salad a day as your meal so you stay away from starchy, high calorie side dishes. Try to eat your protein grilled and if you can, go for lots of walks...have fun!
  • curtnrod
    curtnrod Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Stay away from processed foods, take healthy snacks (fruit, nuts, etc.) drink lots of water and manage your portions. (all things in moderation)

Most importantly...enjoy your holiday :)
  • meat03man
    meat03man Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Order fish instead of red meat, order veggies as your side instead of fries.
  • laddyboy
    laddyboy Posts: 1,565 Member
    Options
    Make the best choices you can and limit portions. Then walk everyday or run if you're a runner. Track your food if you can.
  • wickedcricket
    wickedcricket Posts: 1,246 Member
    Options
    watch the alcohol, don't forget to hydrate, don't skip meals
    aw forget it - it's only a week- have fun & don't stress
  • Flixie00
    Flixie00 Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    Keep active, use the pool, get up early and start the day with a run or use the gym if available, and walk everywhere.

Enjoy your holiday.
  • firefly171717
    firefly171717 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    watch the alcohol, don't forget to hydrate, don't skip meals
    aw forget it - it's only a week- have fun & don't stress

:-D
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!