I need FRIENDS!

Options
13»

Replies

• Sharon_73
    Sharon_73 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me! I am brand new here and could use the encouragement as well. Everyone is all beautiful and capable of achieving their goals but it takes support and encouragement to make it work!

Sharon
  • AlanLeMay
    AlanLeMay Posts: 20
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • mpanter
    mpanter Posts: 5
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • Medtechjosh
    Options
    You can add me. We have about the same goal 70 lbs.
  • Christine1110
    Christine1110 Posts: 1,786 Member
    Options
    You can add me : )
  • hammelise
    hammelise Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend we are all in this weight loss goal together. :smile:
  • Doreen9686
    Doreen9686 Posts: 62
    Options
    I dont have a problem with food so much as a sedentary job leading to poor motivation. HEEELLLPPPPPP!!! what are people doing to keep motivated. I work 10hour days mon-Thurs. I'm tired by the weekend.

please give advice as to what works for you???

Thanks

I work the same schedule and try to get in an hour of working out before I go to bed. I do 30 minutes on my Gazelle and then some Kettlebell work along with sit-ups etc on the exercise ball. I live out in the country so I can't turn around and head back to the gym in the evenings after getting home. Feel free to add me, the more friends and motivation we can get the better! :smile:
  • dominicksmom
    dominicksmom Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I need some support too, add me too!!
  • joybedford
    joybedford Posts: 1,680 Member
    Options
    You can add me i log everyday and workout most days. i have recently changed my goal to maintenance I still have a little to lose but am going on holiday so will maintain while there and then get back to it when i come back. I will continue to log and workout while away but will probably go ito the red on some days.I am 41 live in the UK and have 3 children.
  • shund9306
    shund9306 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I just joined, I need friends also...anyone can add me!!! Let's do this!!
  • laurajean2
    laurajean2 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me the more friends the better. i will be friends with anyone that wants to lose weight. i need help to.:bigsmile:
  • jtamayo25
    jtamayo25 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi. Feel free to add me.. I've lost 85lbs so far and I am trying to lose these last stubborn 20 or so pounds I want to lose.. My biggest problem is nutrition and fighting the urge to overeat or eat unnutrional food sometimes!! But I try not to let it get me down and just continue foward to my goals!!!
  • FitCowgirl8
    FitCowgirl8 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Anyone else can add me too! I can use all the support and encouragement I can get!
  • katiewren07
    Options
    You can add me if you like. :]
  • oceanviewdream
    oceanviewdream Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    you can add me too
  • Mcampos64
    Mcampos64 Posts: 2
    Options
    i'll be your friend, NEW TO MYFITNESSPAL and need encoragement to. when did you start your new change of life habits? i don't like to call it diet lol:wink:
  • cheslucero
    Options
    feel free to add. i need serious motivation and positive people! :wink:
  • Buildothers511
    Options
    Hi I am David from Parkville MO. I am just looking for friends to go on this fitness journey.