Workout videos on Youtube

Options
I have weights and such but I don't want to spend money to buy a workout video since I seem to get bored easily.

I am willing to try Zumba ( :grumble: ) but I'm looking for any kind of workout really. I am new to working out so nothing high impact.

Also, I can't do jumping jacks or any other kind of jumping so please keep that in mind.

Thanks in advance!!

Replies

• BenderFitness
    Options
    I have a youtube channel with workouts: www.youtube.com/mdloughy and my blog has breakdowns of all the workouts: www.benderfitness.com
  • butterflylover527
    butterflylover527 Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    I have a youtube channel with workouts: www.youtube.com/mdloughy and my blog has breakdowns of all the workouts: www.benderfitness.com

I'll defiantly check it out, thanks!
  • SparkleHorse224
    SparkleHorse224 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    If you have cable, you can do on-demand exercise videos. You can DVR exercise programs on TV. If you have Netflix, you can get them on netflix.
  • butterflylover527
    Options
    If you have cable, you can do on-demand exercise videos. You can DVR exercise programs on TV. If you have Netflix, you can get them on netflix.

Oh, I recently got netflix, ill check them out, thanks!
  • butterflylover527
    Options
    Anyone else?
  • chefgirl866
    Options
    Fitness Blender on Youtube as a wide and varied amount of workouts. From low to high impact, weights and different levels.
  • butterflylover527
    Options
    Fitness Blender on Youtube as a wide and varied amount of workouts. From low to high impact, weights and different levels.

I'll look a those too, thanks :)
  • dward2011
    dward2011 Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    Check out your local library too. Our library has a huge selection of workout DVDs that you can loan for 1 week at a time.

ETA: BodyRock.tv is one of my favorite websites for workouts, but most of the exercises involve body weight (not free weights).
  • butterflylover527
    Options
    Check out your local library too. Our library has a huge selection of workout DVDs that you can loan for 1 week at a time.

ETA: BodyRock.tv is one of my favorite websites for workouts, but most of the exercises involve body weight (not free weights).

Ahh, didn't think about that haha. Thanks!
  • dawnp1833
    dawnp1833 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Tiffany Rothe work outs on Youtube are awesome. You can pick what area you want to work out (abs, etc) and it's a 10 minute work out that you really feel the next day. The 10 minute booty shaking waist work out is my favorite - it was fun and didn't feel difficult, but I got results.
  • hotmama1174
    hotmama1174 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    bump for later-great post!
  • TurtleRunnerNC
    TurtleRunnerNC Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    Bump as I get bored too!
  • lsjd2000
    lsjd2000 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    I get most of my vidoes through blockbusters mail program :) I was using on-demand but TW severely limited the number of workout that are shown :grumble:
  • DeMarraDontStop
    DeMarraDontStop Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Bump! Like these ideas!
  • soymilkcoffee
    Options
    LiveStrong also has a YouTube channel and a bunch of great workouts!
  • pushnhard
    pushnhard Posts: 51
    Options
    Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred and Jillian Micheal's ripped in 30 are both on youtube. You can always, maybe march in place for jumping jacks...the goal is to keep moving. Good Luck!
  • nbrown1989
    nbrown1989 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Subscribe to befittv they have a lot of videos. There is also a lot of zumba on youtube. This is what I use to workout half the time the other half I walk or run on treadmill. I hope this helps!