Fat thighs!

Options
Hey everyone,

Here to have a rant so my partner doesn't have to role is eyes at my again!

I am seriously loosing motivation, my thighs this morning really didnt help my mood. I was walking little one to nursery enjoying the warm weather when I realised how huge my thighs are. When I walk they rub together and after walking her to nursery, just under a mile, then walking home, it burned and seriously, I never realised how big they had got until today!

Seriously I fancy sitting here and eating my own weight in chocolate which I know won't help but would make me feel a bit better... or at the very least not craving chocolate ha!

Anyone else finding it hard to stick to this life style change, when the little things keep pulling you back and making you think... is it worth it really?

Replies

• nlwilliamson
    nlwilliamson Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Hollie, everyone has those moments! Instead of letting it get you down, use it at motivation :) I look at my belly and thighs when i'm working out and at that point where I think i'm going to die and I picture how my workout will benefit the features I don't like about myself. You got this girl! Don't let it get you down!
  • chynah68
    chynah68 Posts: 1
    Options
    LOL Im there right with you...It hurts to see myself in the mirror with those big thighs and big belly...sometimes I just want to give up and have lipo...(dreaming) if I only had the money...BTW I'm new and this is my first post
  • jordanreddick
    jordanreddick Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Believe me I know where you are coming from. Even after 96 lbs gone my thighs are the absolute last place to lose the weight. It WILL happen, don't give up on yourself. Your body choses to lose the weight where it chooses, you can't target a certain area first. Keep telling yourself how good you will look when you are at your goal!
  • FLCullen
    FLCullen Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I also have this problem. What is helping me at the minute is doing exercise that makes my flabby bits shake- running, eliptical, dancing...The more it wobbles, the more I can imagine it is disappearing!

I'm also trying to make peace with the fact that, even if I did lose 15lbs and my thighs were smaller, they are always going to look more like Beyoncé's than Blake Lively's. Everybody's different. Clothing is a really good way to disguise them, and tights areamazing for limiting the rubbage! Try to be a bit more expiramental with your wardrobe and see if you can find a style that makes you feel more confident about your shape, and just work that until you start seeing a big difference in your body shape!