Goofy Girl Seeks Runner Friends

Options
It's lonely being a jogging sweat-monster all by my lonesome. Won't you be my friend? :flowerforyou:

A little about me: I'm 33, a total cardioholic, and a complete computer nerd/data jockey. I have finished 2 marathons, 12+ half marathons, and several other distances since 2007. But, life kind of got in the way of training and I spent the last couple of years adding pudge to my collective backside. Now I'm 50 pounds heavier, a lot slower, and super motivated to get back out there and MOVE!!

I have several races coming up - Let's train together!

Replies

• josiereside
    josiereside Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    Friend me if you like!
    I am soon to be 47 :explode: , kind of ran off and on throughout my life but last year totally started getting into it. Ran a bunch of 5Ks, 1 half, 1 10K and currently training for my second half...
  • klcluff
    klcluff Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You can friend me...

I am 38, still need to lose about 50lbs and I am a runner! I am currently training for my second 1/2 marathon in October and I have my third scheduled for February.

I am a slow runner! BUT, I am out there doing it!

Krystal
  • lmarshel
    lmarshel Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    I'm 44, pretty much at goal now, and I'm a runner. I don't race, and I can't run every day due to some IT band/piriformis issues. But I am working on increasing my speed. Happy to be a friend and cheer you on! :)