INSANITY month one results!! So happy :)

Options

Replies

• Raestanke9
    Raestanke9 Posts: 24
    Options
    Wow u look great!
  • xdieselx
    xdieselx Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Great job, you look awesome!

Insanity does work and its a good thing you dont check the scale because you dont see that much change on the weight but you see it on your body for sure!

Month 2 is hard at the beginning because its a big step on the first month but you will get used to it after 1 week and then you wont bw that scared/impressed by it. It's hard but you will be happy to last until the end!

As for your feet hurting, i think it comes with the program, its very hard on the legs since the moves are high impact, my legs did hurt for almost the whole 2 months, i pulled a hamstring and my knees didnt stop hurting until i was done with the whole program hehe. I finished 2 weeks ago and my legs thank me now :P
  • OnMyWay4
    OnMyWay4 Posts: 264
    Options
    Awesome job! I made it to Recovery Week before quitting my first go-round. I'm currently on Week 3 Day 3...my hubs is on Week 4 Day 3 so he can give me fair warning of whats to come! LOL! Again...awesome job ( :
  • tifanico
    tifanico Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Wow, congrats!!
    I'm still on week 3 and I have already seen big changes. Its pure hell but its all worth it :)
  • wolveslovemee
    wolveslovemee Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    you iz gorgeous!

You are! *shoves*

I imagined the two of you sitting on a bench and then you shoved her off and she went flying and you just looked like :noway:

..... My imagination is way too active, haha! Congrats on your progress.

Haha! Shes been my buddy on MFP for a while now so knows I kid <3
  • wolveslovemee
    Options
    I wish I could multi quote everyone dont think Im ignoring you but thank you for the support and awesome comments!!
  • lowpro1983
    lowpro1983 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    awesome results! you look good!
  • telcochik
    telcochik Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    Wow you look fantastic! I can totally see a difference in your stomach! I'm midway through month 1 week 2 and I curse Shaun T every day (but of course I secretly love him). :laugh:

I took starting pics and measurements and didn't plan to do them again until after the first month was over. I like that you did your's every 10 days though and may consider that for myself. Best of luck with month 2...can't wait to see your final results. :drinker:

Sharon
  • UnderConstructionLuis
    Options
    Well done! I am on Week 2, Day 4 so somewhat of a newbie to Insanity. But, i am loving the workouts. Great work by you!
  • adjoa84
    adjoa84 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    motivation for real! well done! I'm on week 2 loving it so far!
  • dnesh0905
    dnesh0905 Posts: 6
    Options
    you look great!!!! keep it up!
  • Berger2011
    Berger2011 Posts: 48
    Options
    Great Job, I am on Week 2 day 3 and plan to take pics every 15 days. Keep it up, I can't wait to finish and then take a 2 week break to do round 2!!! I am on a MISSION...lol!!
  • wolveslovemee
    Options
    Thanks a lot guys. Actually my friend and I are having a little competition on reddit.com

Please vote if you feel like it, his results are awesome too! I win $100 if I get the highest votes :) but you can vote for him too!

http://www.reddit.com/r/insanityworkout/comments/x4zm2/insanity_rhoalphanualpha_v_insanity_phthalate/
  • SavedDEEva
    SavedDEEva Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    AWESOME JOB!!! I'm in Recovery Week, too!!! I can't wait until I start Phase 2 next week!!! I LOVE INSANITY!!!
  • Alenabrodovic
    Options
    Im almost finishing up with month one and no results /: can you tell me what kind of foods you ate and what you dis through out the day ? any tips pleaseee
  • ksun10
    ksun10 Posts: 76
    Options
    your front and back views really show a difference. way to go!
  • Hairista
    Hairista Posts: 86
    Options
    Amazing!!
  • shellybean73
    shellybean73 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    awesome job!!! I lasted 2 days! :(
  • peachyxoxoxo
    peachyxoxoxo Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    Wow, that's awesome. I'm 38 days in and barely see a difference lol.
  • wolveslovemee
    Options
    Wow, that's awesome. I'm 38 days in and barely see a difference lol.

Ive heard and read a lot of people say that month two is where the "magic" happens. If you google it there are a lot of people who say the first month they see and feel nothing different.

I mean also if you literally dont see any results at all, it may be diet related?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!