August Challenge: 30 Day Shred

Options
For one of my August goals, I want to complete the Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred workout. Anyone up for the challenge and want to do it with me? We can support and motivate each--and maybe do a little complaining as well :) The workout is supposed to provide pretty great results (just search the boards here for proof).

The dvd is under $10, available on Amazon, at Target, Walmart, etc. or you can apparently find all three levels of the workout on YouTube.

Who's in? Let's give it 30 days and change our bodies!

Replies

• morgsgrieninger
    morgsgrieninger Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I added you! Should we make a group?
  • cheyenne_alexis
    cheyenne_alexis Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I actually JUST did D1L1, this is probably my 3rd time doing the whole dvd. I recently took off a few months and need to get back on track! IM IN :drinker:
  • marilynnam
    marilynnam Posts: 16
    Options
    I'm IN!!! Add me too :)
  • Southernb3lle
    Southernb3lle Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    I have the DVD and plan on starting it.
  • jperrysunlover
    jperrysunlover Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I'm in too!
    I already have the DVD and had good results with it last year. Time to recycle!
  • MahoganiAngel
    Options
    I'm in!!! Looking for the videos now!!!!
  • mary2184
    mary2184 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm in! How are we tracking?
  • kdcox14
    kdcox14 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Im in! I am on L1D3 today. I've tried to do it before and lost motivation. Hopefully a group will help me!
  • Nikkei24
    Nikkei24 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    I'm in. my workout could use some spicing up.
  • jenalderman
    jenalderman Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    I am SOOOOO in. With summer here, I haven't been overly motivated on my exercise lately and just promised myself 2-a-days for the next few weeks. Looks like 30DS in the am and my then more consistency on my nightly jog. Thanks for the challenge. Add me.
  • NicV53
    NicV53 Posts: 5
    Options
    Im in!
  • kimad
    kimad Posts: 3,010 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!!

I did level 1 day 1 on Monday and I still feel it!!!
    should be a gooder!
  • ym2011
    ym2011 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hello All,

Already have the video. In ladies. Please friend request so we can motivate each other. BTW... is anyone experience problems keeping to the food allowance when mother nature comes calling? I am eating 300 kcal more and having to made up for it with exercise. Please tell me l am not crazy felling this way :-)
  • morgsgrieninger
    morgsgrieninger Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Most definitely YM. Gained 3 lbs then dropped 6 today now that I'm off it. Haha!
  • MandaKayMakesIt
    Options
    Okay guys, join Morgan's group above! I'm so excited to do this with y'all! :)
  • Winwin101
    Winwin101 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I'm new to this site (just joined today) and wanted some motivation to start my exercise plan. 30DS is one of the workouts I've bought recently and wanted to try out along with Killer Buns and Thighs by Jillian Michaels. Thanks for the challenge!
  • angelalf1979
    angelalf1979 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Let's do this!!!! :D
  • ashleyk148
    Options
    I am in!!!
  • Gentlejazz2012
    Options
    I'm late but definitely in! I started the 30 Day Shred Friday, August 3rd.