I'm a three times a week kind of guy. How often do you do it

Options
I know loads of you do it once a week but I just need more. I just can't stop myself. How often do you weight yourself?

Replies

• MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    I have a high weigh-in drive. At least once a day, sometimes more when my scale is being particularly satisfying. :laugh:
  • OfficiallySexyVal
    OfficiallySexyVal Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    I do it about 3 times a week as well, however I only count the weight on Saturdays! My actual "weigh in day"!
  • iLoveMyPitbull1225
    iLoveMyPitbull1225 Posts: 1,690 Member
    Options
    I would go crazy weighing myself three times a week. I do like once a month.
  • DarkFlutter
    DarkFlutter Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Used to be daily.
    Now only Mondays and Thursdays.
    Occassionally Saturdays if I think I am doing well and can't wait until Monday.
  • bonnyebrew
    bonnyebrew Posts: 20
    Options
    I have a high weigh-in drive. At least once a day, sometimes more when my scale is being particularly satisfying. :laugh:

Right there with you!!
  • BillyPinky
    BillyPinky Posts: 104 Member
    Options

You saucy Mare :)
  • kborton1122
    kborton1122 Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    Officially, once a week. I do a preview a day or two beforehand just to see where I'm at. It's a mind game really.
  • Maryaly40
    Maryaly40 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    Once a week due to headaches that that blasted scale gives me! :laugh:
  • Goal_Line
    Goal_Line Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    once is enough for me.
  • TeachTheGirl
    TeachTheGirl Posts: 2,091 Member
    Options
    A week? PULEEZE.

My body has to wait once a month, at the very least 2-3 weeks.

I find the anticipation makes it ALL the more rewarding.
  • Monnietron
    Monnietron Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Tuesdays and Fridays. It used to be every day, but now I only weigh myself at work, on those 2 days (it's a doctor's office so I know the scale is fairly accurate). Its soooooo hard not to do it every day, I'm scale obsessed.
  • slappymcgee
    Options
    one to two times a week for me!
  • PittShkr
    PittShkr Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    happy-i-see-what-you-did-there.png
  • jching29
    jching29 Posts: 163
    Options
    Every day. I agree with some of the above posters... If I've hit a particularly satisfying number, I'll weigh myself over and over again just to see that number!
  • mmarcy7
    mmarcy7 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Every morning as soon as I wake up.
  • Crochetluvr
    Crochetluvr Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    I went from weighing myself once a week in the beginning to every morning now. When I started out, I was too obsessed with the scale and I needed to nip that in the bud. Now I weigh every morning just to see what's what and it doesn't bother me.
  • Bondgirlforever
    Bondgirlforever Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I weigh and log everyday. I do this because the I like to see the numbers and the graph, weather it be good or bad. It motivates me!
  • hellokehtty
    Options

That's just awesome. :laugh:
  • LoraF83
    LoraF83 Posts: 15,694 Member
    Options

Haha! I have this kind of drive too! I have to have it first thing in the morning - I need that scale right away :)
  • GeorgieLove708
    GeorgieLove708 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    I was weighing myself every day, now that the loss has tapered off a little bit it's every 2 to 3 days.