All my friends except 2 have disappeared

Options
2»

Replies

• RedVelvetCurls
    RedVelvetCurls Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Hello, I log every day if you would like to add me. Anyone is welcome! :)
  • amanda8o
    amanda8o Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    anyone who needs extra support is more than welcome to add me,Im addicted to the site and am on several times a day lol! Good luck to us all =)
  • bboop17
    bboop17 Posts: 6
    Options
    I will be your friend :)
  • hollyNhollywood
    hollyNhollywood Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    I just sent you a message & request :-)
  • menletti
    menletti Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm here every day too.
  • allisona28
    allisona28 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, thanks
  • SyntonicGarden
    SyntonicGarden Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    I'm always looking for more folks to add to my circle of encouragement. I log every day, focus on the positive, and try to encourage others to do the same. I'm at 1650 based on TDEE and have about 20lbs or (~6 inches of waist and 3 inches of thigh) to lose if the scale doesn't wanna budge.

Feel free to send an invite and add me. :)
  • Jcastellanos
    Jcastellanos Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I just came back after 4 months and gaining most of the weight that I lost. I need to stick to this, I want to be thinner. I just went on a cruise and wished I was skinnier so I can wear all the beautiful clothes that are out there. One good thing I did not over do it on the cruise, I did tried to make healthy choices and of course I had dessert every night. To my surprise I did not gain any weight during that week and that made me very happy and encouraged me to go back and work on my goal. I will like to be your friend, I know this can be done, :)
  • Ratherbebikin52
    Options
    It would be great to have more support. And I'll support you as well!
  • Ratherbebikin52
    Options
    Welcome on myfitnesspal. I'll be glad to encourage you!
  • ekking69
    ekking69 Posts: 44
    Options
    I just put in a friend request. I am not disappearing. I"m in here for the long haul. And I'm on here ALLLLLLLL day long at work. Gotta love working from home and having 2 monitors! :)