Losing that dang baby weight!

Options
Hi there, I'm Katie. I'm pretty new to this site, but it's already helping me stay on track. Anyway, I'm a semi-new mom (My little one is 9 months) and I've lost a lot of the baby weight...but nowhere near my goal.

Just would like some other new moms or ladies (and gents) that would like to help support me on my new (and more dedicated) path to weight loss! I'll definitely return the support and help right back to ya!

Shoot me a friend request and let's get this baby started :D

Replies

• JonieB
    JonieB Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Hi Katie I am not a new mom, my kiddos are 4 and 17 months. I just got all of my baby weight off from both kiddos. Now I am working on losing an additional 10-15 lbs and trying to get all the jiggly parts to stop jiggling. LOL! Becoming a mom is an amazing experience but it sure does take a toll on your body. Welcome to MFP!
  • Pedalpush
    Pedalpush Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    HI! I am so glad you found MFP. I just started a few months ago and I can't belive the difference it's made in my motivation and resolve. I am working off the baby weight from baby number one (who will be five in September!!!).

Let's motivate each other!
  • Sharyn913
    Sharyn913 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    I didn't start losing my baby weight until my son was almost three years old. HUGE mistake. You can do it. Don't expect it to fall off over night, but it will happen!! Feel free to friend me! =)
  • Carolyn1012
    Carolyn1012 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hi! This is my first post, I just found this site today and am so glad! My little ones are 7 months and 2 years. I have about 15 pounds total to lose. I will friend you!
  • justamyagain
    justamyagain Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I am just losing my baby weight now that my daughter is 15. Eek! Good for you doing it so soon!
  • shortysally
    shortysally Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    You're getting an earlier start than I did! I've had 5 kids, my oldest is 7 and I had my last baby almost 18 months ago. I've lost 25 pounds from the last 2 babies so I'm finally really working on that 40 pounds I gained with baby #1. I have 35 of them left to go to get to my goal!

Good luck!
  • acgause
    acgause Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi Katie! My little one is 6 weeks old and I and so ready to get this weight off. Let's do it!
  • reshapemariah21
    reshapemariah21 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Hello (: I had my son 2 years ago, started my journey when he was 10 months old in April 2011. I gained a whopping 97 pounds in my pregnancy and now that's almost gone.. 6 lbs away! You got this, good luck, and welcome to MFP! :flowerforyou:
  • iceprincess467
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. I am also new to this site. I am a mom of 2 beautiful little ones, a nearly 3 year old boy and a 5 month old girl and am finally going tfor it to lose the baby weight plus some. I have already made it past my pre-pregnancy weight but I have an additional 20 lbs or so to lose and more importantly I want to be toned. WE CAN DO THIS!!! I have already found that tracking my foods has made me make better choices and for the first time in a while I look foward to my evening runs (well not a run, but I started the couch to 5K program :-) )
  • maroonmango211
    maroonmango211 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    All the power to ya! I wish I was more motivated after my second was born, she just turned 2 and finally I'm kicking my butt (literally) sometimes to get back into gear and lose the pooch, thighs and massive arms I accumulated while pregnant. Having a core group of support seems to be extremely effective for this, new friends are always welcome!
  • bianca23marie
    Options
    Hello,
    I am also looking to lose baby weight. I have a 3 year old and an almost 10 month old. Before the first one I was 108lbs and before the 2nd one I was 136lb. Never got of the baby weight off from the first and now I am stuck at 145. Needless to say I have a long ways to go and would love some support from other moms still trying to get off the baby weight :) Add me going to start the 30 day shred on aug 1st