I'm a three times a week kind of guy. How often do you do it

13»

Replies

• vallemic
    vallemic Posts: 278 Member
    Bahahaha! Boy, do you know how to catch one's attention! I weigh-in every morning but only log on MFP once a week.
  • anneerick
    anneerick Posts: 147 Member
    I wish I did it everyday.... but that would drive my husband nuts. :tongue:
  • 57silverfox
    57silverfox Posts: 56 Member
    every morn make me feel vg but i dont rec to others unless you can take down side when it happens gla
  • Feisty_Red
    Feisty_Red Posts: 982 Member
    right now...NONE! Weight loss stall for 3 months..I'm tired of looking at the same number! Taking a break..trying to edit calories(up them) and waiting it out for a month.. Its been ruining my day.. I hate that evil scale! :noway:
  • I am pretty lucky, I have one available every morning so I take advantage and do it every morning. Not on the weekends though.
  • cdprouty
    cdprouty Posts: 140 Member
    Once a week. Weigh In Wednesday. Discipline.
  • callikia
    callikia Posts: 226 Member
    In the morning.

Every morning.

Shh....it's a secret just between you and me, okay? Don't tell a soul!

(I only log the weight from each Friday, though...)
  • DiscipleN2k
    DiscipleN2k Posts: 24 Member
    Daily. At the same time of day (right after I wake up) and wearing the same clothes every time to try and be as consistent as possible. I don't really care about the daily numbers (although I do get excited the first time I hit a new goal) since my weight can shift as much as 2 lbs depending on how big my last meal was and how much I've had to drink, but all of those weigh-ins help me see a more accurate trend when i look at all of the measurements for the week or the whole month. Plus I'm kind of a nerd so I like seeing all of the little points on my graph :)
  • BillyPinky
    BillyPinky Posts: 104 Member
    right now...NONE! Weight loss stall for 3 months..I'm tired of looking at the same number! Taking a break..trying to edit calories(up them) and waiting it out for a month.. Its been ruining my day.. I hate that evil scale! :noway:

Wow 60lb . Good for you Even if you have stalled for a bit, you have done really well. It's a bit like riding a bike, climb back on that scale and you'll never look back.
  • hockeymama1963
    hockeymama1963 Posts: 45 Member
    I usually weigh myself 2 times a week in the morning in my birthday suit so that there is no having to account for clothing
  • fishbarn
    fishbarn Posts: 90 Member
    Daily
  • actually, to fess up, i have two, so i do it twice every morning. then i pick the best one and do it again.