Options
NurseMisty
NurseMisty Posts: 312 Member
Heart attack? She was 32!!!

www.tmz.com

Replies

• smiles04
    Options
    i saw that too! is it true. if so I feel bad for her family and friends.... she was so young.
  • pawprint061
    Options
    oh wow that's kinda shocking
  • get_fit2009
    get_fit2009 Posts: 827 Member
    Options
    It's sad, she wasn't one of the "bad girls", at least not that I can recall. I hope we don't find out it was some horrible lifestyle she was living, drugs etc.
  • NurseMisty
    Options
    It's sad, she wasn't one of the "bad girls", at least not that I can recall. I hope we don't find out it was some horrible lifestyle she was living, drugs etc.

Me too!
  • amathus
    amathus Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Heart damage from the anorexia or drugs? What do you think?
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    That's pretty sad...during the holidays. She was a cutie pie.
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    Heart damage from the anorexia or drugs? What do you think?

:(

I wouldn't be suprised if we see more famous ladies dying from anorexia.
  • amathus
    amathus Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Let that be a warning too all of us dieting on here. It's easy to eat too few calories, and the longer you do it, the easier it gets. I think I'll go down and eat a cupcake. ;-)
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    Sorry to hear this but WHO was this young woman?
  • NurseMisty
    Options
    Sorry to hear this but WHO was this young woman?

She was an actress that was in clueless, 8 mile, just married, uptown girls....
  • pannellkat
    pannellkat Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    That is horrible news. I admired her. Thought she was so cute in Clueless and then she lost all that weight and had a total makeover and was gorgeous! Sad story. Lot of celebrities in 2009 gone. Wow she was so young. It's scary.
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Let that be a warning too all of us dieting on here. It's easy to eat too few calories, and the longer you do it, the easier it gets. I think I'll go down and eat a cupcake. ;-)

cute. I think this is a warning to have balance. I worry about Calista Flockhart and a few others...you really do tear up your body when you eat too little.

Now I would have a cupcake, but I am making a chocolate cake on Thursday and intend to eat my share of that baby!

( God rest her soul. May she be in peace) :flowerforyou:
  • bankie79
    Options
    I like her work. I'm sorry to hear she's passed away.
  • heather2219
    Options
    Sad? yes, but expected. Do you see most of the movie starlets? they have reached their original birth weight! It's unreal what we do to ourselves just to be thin and accepted. So- sad? Yes. surprised? NO
  • MercuryBlue
    MercuryBlue Posts: 886 Member
    Options
    I'm still saddened about this but not entirely shocked. There have been drug abuse rumors circulating around her for a long time and she hasn't looked healthy.

Such a shame. When I was younger, I used to want to be an actress- craved the idea of fame and fortune. As I get older and become more aware of the lives some of these ladies lead- the pressure to fit in, the pressure to fit a size 0- I'm glad for the life I lead now.

:frown: