Hi there :)

Options
I've been using the MFP app for a few months now with great success and have found myself perusing the message board and feeling proud and motivated by everyone so I thought I'd join in and maybe give a little motivation myself.

I'm 27, Scottish but living in Utah with my husband and 7 month old baby girl. I started losing weight in September 2010 after giving up on the idea that we'd ever have a baby - we'd been married for 6 years and were babyless. I was ready to move on. I lost 25lbs and became pregnant - they say losing 10% of your body weight increases your chances of conception. My starting weight was 226lbs...

I continued losing weight throughout the pregnancy thanks to morning sickness. 9 weeks after having the baby I decided to continue documenting my shape shifting whilst eating sensibly. I was 188lbs at that point. Now she's 7 months old and I've lost 61lbs total.

I've taken wonderfully awkward pictures from the beginning of the weight loss journey and documented changes on my blog: http://a-disappearing-girl.blogspot.com/

I have another 15-20lbs to lose.

Replies

• imjustcarrie
    imjustcarrie Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    You are beautiful, and I love your blog. I love awkward photos...I have so many of them myself.

Great job!!! Keep it up!! :):)

Carrie
  • LGerambia
    LGerambia Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Good Luck! Were all behind you....just stay motivated and focused on the end results!!! You can do it!!!:smile::smile: