Hello!

Options
I finally got my mind right to start losing. It took booking a cruise to do it...but hey!
My goal is to lost at least 10 pounds before September 8, 2012. I am eating lots of fruit, veggies, yogurt, skim milk in my oatmeal and cereals. I eat lowfat mozzarella string cheese to satisfy my cheese cravings. I don't deprive myself of food I love, but I eat them only in moderation...not pigging out like I used to! The only thing I'm finding is that I get full and satisfied easier, but I don't end up eating the amount of caleries recommended...can anyone help?
Good luck to you :)

Replies

• redraider1
    redraider1 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I find myself under my calorie intake many days of the week... I too got my mind right and have had more success this time than I ever have before.

Sounds like you are making great food choices :-D Don't forget your protein-- whatever way to choose to get it! Good luck and feel free to add me if you need a friend!
  • sugargrenade
    sugargrenade Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I like to end my day (and start my day) with a bowl of greek yoghurt and granola if I'm too far under calories. I could eat my weight in that! It's filling, is a healthier option for capping off dinner, and just satisfying in general. If you can find something like that that's easy to adjust serving size to suit your caloric intake need I bet it'll help you.
  • maejake
    maejake Posts: 4
    Options
    I booked a cruise, too but it will be June 2013. i am determine to lose to healthy weight slowly. Good luck with your goal! and enjoy the cruise.