Day 3 looking for support!

Options
Hi there my name is Amy I'm a new mommy of a 5 month old and have a wonderful loving husband. I've always struggled with my weight and am determined to raise my little girl with a health self image so I need to set a great example. I need support just like all of us do so if your interested in going on this journey with me lets do it! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• katiewren07
    Options
    Hey there! My name is Katie and I have a 9 month old little boy. I've struggled with my weight too. Seems like I am never happy with where I'm at. If you need a weight loss buddy I'm your girl! All of my friends are little sticks so they aren't much help. lol
  • newmommy0813
    Options
    hello.. My name is lorayne I am also a new mommy my little man is currently 11 months( which makes me tear thinking he'll be one next month.) But im still trying to work off that baby weight, with us trying together we can def do it... I am sending a friend request.

Let's get this show on the road
  • UsaJewels05
    UsaJewels05 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I think it is great that you want to start a healthy example for your Family! I am also try to do that before me and my husband start to have babies..

Feel free to Add me!!
  • tiffinielise
    tiffinielise Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hello! I have a 15 month old son. I'm trying to be as healthy and fit as possible for him!