How do the Real Housewives stay so thin

Options
beamer0821
beamer0821 Posts: 488 Member
with all that drinking and when they do eat its always eating out or catered in...
how do they do it? maybe its their only meal for the day?

Replies

• SeaChele77
    SeaChele77 Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    They have personal chefs and can work out anytime they want.
  • Turtlehurdle
    Turtlehurdle Posts: 412
    Options
    Finger in mouth after the camera stops rolling? No clue though. I would think chefs and personal trainers at their leisure.
  • beamer0821
    beamer0821 Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    yea i guess a personal chef and trainer help!
  • aegisprncs
    aegisprncs Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Some of the ladies are married to plastic surgeons and a lot of the others frequent the plastic surgeons. If you look at the ones from OC, they all look like they've had surgery. In any case, after that I'd agree to the personal chef and being able to workout whenever they want.
  • angjindra
    angjindra Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Im sure personal chefs and a butt load of time to workout with a trainer... Plastic surgeries...
  • LonLB
    LonLB Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    from my total of about 1.5 minutes of exposure to that crap, my guess is methamphetamines
  • sarahp86
    sarahp86 Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    They live off dust and fumes
  • msmith2020
    msmith2020 Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    from my total of about 1.5 minutes of exposure to that crap, my guess is methamphetamines

hahahahahahhah :laugh:
  • angjindra
    angjindra Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    They live off dust and fumes

lol! Too Funny!
  • laus_8882
    laus_8882 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Same way a lot of my friends' mothers stay thin: big on the booze, limited food. Unless you've good genes you age terribly this way. Thank heavens for nonsurgical treatments. I get ipl done at a clinic that's popular with... a certain type... and the treatments! My goodness, now it's no longer a choice between your face and your *kitten* at a certain age. These days you can have both!

Plastic surgery has its place, but most of these women aren't going for lipo to lose weight, more lipo to sculpt certain areas.