New to the site

Options
A quick hello. :0)
This is the best site I have found so far for helping keep track of diet statistics and progress. I am very excited about it. :0)
I am already an active person despite the fact that I work a desk job. I've had a few sports injuries and over the last couple years have not become overweight, just not in the shape I used to be. I am using this site to keep track of my exercise activity and what I am feeding myself.
My long term goals revolve around having more endurance and strength for the outdoor activities I enjoy. I'm also a beginning runner. For vanity sake, I'd love to just comfortably fit into all of my current wardrobe. Being a little less active is making my jeans fit a, um, little tighter. I am a cheapskate and I don't feel like buying anything new in a size up. ;0) And of course to be just a little tighter and a little leaner is always a bonus. :0)
So hello to all, I am really excited about this site and wish everyone luck on thier individual journeys.

Replies

• mrsrobinson
    Options
    Welcome! You will love it here. It really helps you to see what you are eating, plus the support of everyone here is amazing. Have fun exploring and best of luck to you on your journey! :flowerforyou:
  • Tamishumate
    Tamishumate Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    WELCOME!
    Whatever your needs are from MFP, I am sure you will find it here!
  • WombatC
    Options
    Hi. I really like this site-it has helped me a great deal. So far I have lost 12 pounds (want to lost 13 more) and my husband has lost 35 (he needs to lose about 30 more). Good luck.