^this
  • LonLB
    LonLB Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    NOTRE DAME!!!

SPARTY#2

BADGERS#3

And then everyone else.

FWIW I love watching a good college football game. The only college football game I CAN'T watch is one with USC winning.

So you mea you cant stand every match up between Notre Dame and USC right? :P

Nothing brings more me more joy than watching my Trojans stomp all over Notre Dame and Stanford and UCLA.

Yep.....And you guys will be undefeated......Till the last couple games of the year and then lose to Washington State or someone similar.
    You could barely BUY a championship under Carroll, and this dirtbag coach you have now is no better.

But anyhow good luck this year.
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options

If you've actually been to bammer games, then you're way ahead of most of their fan base within the state.

I went to the Texas vs Alabama National Championship (and I was kinda drunk by the end of the game, so naturally, as a Texas fan I was crying), and lemme tell ya, those Bama fans were rowdy! My flight to LA was literally half burnt orange and half crimson, rowdiest flight I have EVER been on. But the best thing was, no matter who you were going for, every man on the plane in the airport, or anywhere we went that whole weekend was a total southern gentleman. It was kinda awesome.
  • jran3
    jran3 Posts: 105 Member
    Options

If you've actually been to bammer games, then you're way ahead of most of their fan base within the state.

I went to the Texas vs Alabama National Championship (and I was kinda drunk by the end of the game, so naturally, as a Texas fan I was crying), and lemme tell ya, those Bama fans were rowdy! My flight to LA was literally half burnt orange and half crimson, rowdiest flight I have EVER been on. But the best thing was, no matter who you were going for, every man on the plane in the airport, or anywhere we went that whole weekend was a total southern gentleman. It was kinda awesome.

I guess you've not met...these guys...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=337SEmLIZx8
  • trojanbb
    trojanbb Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    NOTRE DAME!!!

SPARTY#2

BADGERS#3

And then everyone else.

FWIW I love watching a good college football game. The only college football game I CAN'T watch is one with USC winning.

Nothing brings more me more joy than watching my Trojans stomp all over Notre Dame and Stanford and UCLA.

Yep.....And you guys will be undefeated......Till the last couple games of the year and then lose to Washington State or someone similar.
    You could barely BUY a championship under Carroll, and this dirtbag coach you have now is no better.

ooo someone sounds mad :)

Everyone knows USC has had the best overall team the past 12 years. The entire SEC cheats worse than SC and Lane Kiffin is ****ing awesome
  • runbyme
    runbyme Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    oregon.jpg

GO DUCKS!!!!

WOW! That's big! LOL! I know...that's what she said! :laugh:
  • Sbehlmer
    Sbehlmer Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    OHIO STATE BUCKEYES!!!! :)
  • mrau719
    mrau719 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    K-S-U Wildcats!!!

Kansas State :)
  • LonLB
    LonLB Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    NOTRE DAME!!!

SPARTY#2

BADGERS#3

And then everyone else.

ooo someone sounds mad :)

Everyone knows USC has had the best overall team the past 12 years. The entire SEC cheats worse than SC and Lane Kiffin is ****ing awesome

Actually not mad. Just irratates me when a fan talks **** like you did. If you are a real fan you know to keep your face hole shut because ANYONE can lose at ANYTIME, including Bama, and LSU. And sure enough when you start talking your team WILL lose.
  • ashtynplatt
    ashtynplatt Posts: 364
    Options
    OU Sooners!
  • CDMAGS
    CDMAGS Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    VT HOKIES BABY!

Living in Ohio I will root for Cincy, or the Buckeyes too, But in 2014 VT will own the buckeyes!
  • placeboaddiction
    placeboaddiction Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    kylefield2_medium.jpg

I'm a huge Alabama fan... but I live in Houston.. I've been to plenty of Alabama games, but have not had any Alabama games that were as much fun as Aggie games. I'm pretty sure it helps that I had a few aggie fans who taught me how to act like an aggie fan in the stands. :) (The locking legs and arms things, the chants, the rituals.. they were a blast)

So.. they don't support their team? cause... it seems like they are always hard tickets to get..and if you do have a chance at'em....you are buying at scalper prices. Then again, what do I know. I'm a Houston native. I visit alabama to see family. Never lived in the state. Just very strong family ties there... Plus.. I could never pull for UT.... Plus my alma mater doesn't have any sports program.
  • Krizzo87
    Krizzo87 Posts: 14,186 Member
    Options
    GO BUCKS!!! O-H... ;)
  • nikkiprickett
    nikkiprickett Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    BUCKEYES :D
  • emmymae22
    emmymae22 Posts: 206
    Options
    M-I-Z!!!
  • placeboaddiction
    placeboaddiction Posts: 451 Member
    Options

I love watching a good football game. I hate Auburn. BUT.. the best game I've ever seen in my life..... Outback bowl. 2010. Auburn Vs. Northwestern.
  • DanOhh
    DanOhh Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    EMAW! Go KSU!!

Feel sorry for you man. Dane Crist, and Charlie Weiss are both flipping TERRIBLE

But good luck.

I don't know why you feel sorry for me? They're at KU not KSU.
  • big_cowboy74
    big_cowboy74 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hook em Horns

What he said!
  • blittle2
    blittle2 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    usc_trojans6.jpg

fight on!!
  • CajunNino
    CajunNino Posts: 269