Advocare?

Options
Not sure where to post this...nutrition sounded accurate.. anywho.. I have a friend who is a personal trainer and is now slinging this Advocare stuff...of course, she knows that I'm into fitness and I'm trying to lose weight so she's pestering me to make a purchase...some of the stuff looks good, but I've never even heard of it before. Anyone use anything by Advocare and love it? Or hate it?

Replies

• pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    Why pay for that crap when you can lose weight eating right and exercising?
  • angeawilliamson25
    Options
    I have 2 friends in the last 2 months that have lost 45 lbs off of this stuff. both were in a size 13 and are not in a 1.
  • corrinnebrown
    corrinnebrown Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    i've heard good things about it....
  • angeawilliamson25
    Options
    if I knew how to post pics I would show you their pics its amazing
  • emmymae22
    emmymae22 Posts: 206
    Options
    Why pay for that crap when you can lose weight eating right and exercising?

You make a good point...I've been doing well but my weight loss has recently kinda slowed after being pretty rapid for a year...I'm looking at the 24 Day Challenge package and the Carb Ease pills..I'd love to know what other people have tried and if they have seen good results.
  • PayneAS
    PayneAS Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    My personal trainer also started selling this stuff. I refused but three of my friends started taking it and they loved it. They especially liked the "Spark". I'd still rather lose weight slowly but surely rather than taking shortcuts.
  • LJeffersSW
    LJeffersSW Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I sell it and LOVE it. I have lost about 15lbs on it, hunger is decreased, energy level up, and it has helped me to eat healthier as well. I completed the 24 day challenge. I continue to use the Meal Replacement shakes every morning (they are REALLY good) and I use the MNS Max 3 packets along with Thermoplus. For me, it wasn't taking a shortcut because I too had reached a plateu. It worked for my entire family as well as myself, so I was pretty sold on it!