giving up chocloate for august WHOS WITH ME ???

Options

Replies

• becca_21
    becca_21 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I think it's fine to have chocolate in moderation, especially dark chocolate. I don't believe in depriving yourself of something that you want-- that normally leads to a binge. I think cutting back would be fine, and if you're comfortable you can cut it out. Otherwise, if it's something you're craving, endulge a little.
  • ellen122x
    ellen122x Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'M ALL IN!! HERE WE GO!
    :laugh:
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    lol hells no

Lol this.
  • mickey_weathers
    mickey_weathers Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    No thanks, chocolate has antioxidants in it especially dark chocolate which is good for your skin and heart, plus my weak spot is chocolate!!!
  • Mabohlale
    Mabohlale Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    lol hells no

Lol this.

Yah ... ^^ I'm with them ... Are you crazy? lol
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    Chocolate is awesome. I would never give it up. Good luck.
  • Wilson929
    Wilson929 Posts: 100
    Options
    ....as I eat my Ghirardelli Intense Dark Sea Salt Soiree square. I could never give you up, lover. You are the little one that keeps me going....
    It's my mid day I've eaten good all morning and will eat good all the rest of the day reward.
    :love:
  • Kalraii
    Kalraii Posts: 89
    Options
    I'm up for it - it'll be hard coz I am a chocoholic :) wanna add me so we can keep track?

p.s. I gave up for an entire year a few years back IDK how I did it. A month and buddies will be interesting xD Anyway you can make a temp group for this challenge?
  • mazasmusings
    mazasmusings Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I'm not giving up chocolate, but I'm giving up beer for a few weeks. Tough for a guy who loves it so much he writes a beer column!
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    I don't eat that much chocolate, but good luck with your plan ;-)
  • catattack13
    catattack13 Posts: 117
    Options
    arbitrary abstinence is arbitrary. good luck - more for me.
  • makemewannadie
    makemewannadie Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    I'll join you in the giving up thing... I rarely eat chocolate and don't really care for it, but I LOVE crisps ugh, so want to be crisp free for august!
  • mmenting2
    mmenting2 Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm in!
  • LANIECE1
    LANIECE1 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I WILL GIVE IT A TRY!!
  • derfregal
    derfregal Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    hahaha thats just silly talk!
  • apedeb09
    apedeb09 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    ....as I eat my Ghirardelli Intense Dark Sea Salt Soiree square. I could never give you up, lover. You are the little one that keeps me going....
    It's my mid day I've eaten good all morning and will eat good all the rest of the day reward.
    :love:

Oh dear god that sounds amazing!!
  • _Wits_
    _Wits_ Posts: 1,286 Member
    Options
    Good luck to you....My chocolate is too precious and worth every calorie :tongue:
  • sheila569
    sheila569 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    What's this chocolate thing you speak of? :laugh: Can't remember the last time I had it. But, if you take away my coffee I'll fight you like an alley cat :grumble:
  • antizoni1
    antizoni1 Posts: 334
    Options
    cannot give up my dark chocolate
  • Z_I_L_L_A
    Z_I_L_L_A Posts: 2,399 Member
    Options
    Nope,can't do it and don't ask to give up peanut butter either. I mix peanut butter in with my low carb hi protein powder and a little bit of warm water and make a pudding. I call it gruel, beats a nasty shake sometimes.