Just Sayin' Hello

Options
:tongue:

I like the goofball one best for the moment.

I am just introducing myself as encouraged to do so. This is fairly new (March) to me and taking some time to see the full perspective of the page as opposed to on the droid.

I began this journey at 303 lbs. I now weigh under 260 lbs., but I need to weigh-in this week with accurate numbers. I have encountered many a life-challenge since making a commitment to health and wellness.

The thing that keeps me focused is fixating, meditating, dwelling, ruminating, daydreaming, imagining, dreaming and moving towards the REAL Kimberly in every sense of the word.

I worked very hard on the inside in 2011 and now I would like the outside to reflect the reality that I live in MOST OF THE TIME. The weight reflects past pain, past toxic relationships, past hurts. Now, let's work together to shed the fat.

Whose with me to encourage each other back and forth?

Replies

• marissah2005
    marissah2005 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I am a FTM - I am happily married and have a wonderful little boy. He's now 18 months old and I am still 25 pounds over-weight.
    I know it doens't seem like alot; but noticing that you're now as heavy as you were during the peak of your pregnancy - that kind of takes a toll on your self esteem.

I originally started MFP back in November, decided to take a break for the holidays; and never came back. I am now needing to gain my motivation to get back in shape.

If you'd like to be frineds I'll have another reason to log-in daily.