notredamegloves.jpeg
  • BlessedandBeautifulBrown
    Options
    Razorbacks!!!!!!!
  • mitch16
    mitch16 Posts: 2,113 Member
    Options
    GO GREEN!

Sparty-the-mascot-for-the-Michigan-State-Spartans-looks-on-in-the-first-half-1.jpg

GO WHITE!
  • dward2011
    dward2011 Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    ROLL TIDE!
  • shanae727
    shanae727 Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSqPfxZCVG7hhw5hPro69Kr5yFvEPUGf3sCO9zD7ubiXqyk-Kwv

War Damn Eagle!

WAR EAGGGGGLLLLEEEE!!!!!!!
  • SweetxCatastrophe
    SweetxCatastrophe Posts: 593 Member
    Options

ooo someone sounds mad :)

Everyone knows USC has had the best overall team the past 12 years. The entire SEC cheats worse than SC and Lane Kiffin is ****ing awesome

RIGHT?! Even with reduced scholarships, USC has the best recruiting class this year, and now that the bowl ban is gone, there are gonna be a lot of people crying over their beat down. Kiffin might seem bat**** crazy at times, but he knows what he's doing and he's got some awesome kids to make it happen
  • kooldog1968
    Options
    I bleed RED and BLACK, Texas Tech Red Raiders:bigsmile:
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options

If you've actually been to bammer games, then you're way ahead of most of their fan base within the state.

I went to the Texas vs Alabama National Championship (and I was kinda drunk by the end of the game, so naturally, as a Texas fan I was crying), and lemme tell ya, those Bama fans were rowdy! My flight to LA was literally half burnt orange and half crimson, rowdiest flight I have EVER been on. But the best thing was, no matter who you were going for, every man on the plane in the airport, or anywhere we went that whole weekend was a total southern gentleman. It was kinda awesome.

I guess you've not met...these guys...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=337SEmLIZx8

Haha no, those douchers were NOT in attendance! There were some Texas fans who put an OU fan in the damn hospital a few years back after OU beat us in our annual rivalry game, *kitten* are all around. All the Bama fans I met in LA were really nice actually! Made it a *little* more bearable after our loss. Only a little though.
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    Hook em Horns

What he said!

What both of you said.
  • AmyB69
    AmyB69 Posts: 117
    Options
    MICHIGAN!! Go Blue!:smile:
  • dward2011
    dward2011 Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    kylefield2_medium.jpg

I'm a huge Alabama fan... but I live in Houston.. I've been to plenty of Alabama games, but have not had any Alabama games that were as much fun as Aggie games. I'm pretty sure it helps that I had a few aggie fans who taught me how to act like an aggie fan in the stands. :) (The locking legs and arms things, the chants, the rituals.. they were a blast)

If you've actually been to bammer games, then you're way ahead of most of their fan base within the state.

Boooooooooooo
  • CajunNino
    CajunNino Posts: 269
    Options
    So,....which conference is going to knock off the SEC?

Nobody. SEC RULES!
  • ChaseAlder
    ChaseAlder Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    cougs.jpg
  • placeboaddiction
    placeboaddiction Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Kiffin might seem bat**** crazy at times, but he knows what he's doing

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!! Kiffin? no... just...no... Tennessee fans, would you agree with this?
  • lancemahfouz
    Options
    LSU!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LSU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
  • jran3
    jran3 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    kylefield2_medium.jpg

I'm a huge Alabama fan... but I live in Houston.. I've been to plenty of Alabama games, but have not had any Alabama games that were as much fun as Aggie games. I'm pretty sure it helps that I had a few aggie fans who taught me how to act like an aggie fan in the stands. :) (The locking legs and arms things, the chants, the rituals.. they were a blast)

So.. they don't support their team? cause... it seems like they are always hard tickets to get..and if you do have a chance at'em....you are buying at scalper prices. Then again, what do I know. I'm a Houston native. I visit alabama to see family. Never lived in the state. Just very strong family ties there... Plus.. I could never pull for UT.... Plus my alma mater doesn't have any sports program.

I know numerous bammer fans that have never seen a game in person, and couldn't find Tuskaloser on a map, or with a GPS.
  • LonLB
    LonLB Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    Kiffin might seem bat**** crazy at times, but he knows what he's doing

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!! Kiffin? no... just...no... Tennessee fans, would you agree with this?

Kiffin is a dirt bag, was a dirt bag at USC, was a dirtbag at TN, screwed them over after running his big mouth the entire time there, then tried to screw them over by stealing recruits when he left to USC.
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    539723_476087202418644_251054476_n.jpg
    tigerstadiumlsu.jpg
  • theman49
    theman49 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Check the hat im wearing in my profile pic and guess!!!

ARIZONA STATE UNIVERSITY SUN DEVILS YEAAAAAAAAAAH BUDDAY!
  • MisterGoodBar
    MisterGoodBar Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    lets go flammin arrows! woo Seminoles