10 Lbs Gone

Options
Hey everyone,
I know this is 50 lbs before I should be posting pics but a bit of encouragement never hurt anyone!
I've lost 10lbs so far(I started my weight loss journey about 1-2 weeks before I started MFP) and I have photos. I was just wondering if anyone else saw any difference at all or if I'm crazy? lol
Before:
200lbs.jpg
After:
IMG_20120718_130201.jpg

Thanks!

Replies

• mhuch110
    mhuch110 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    You're looking great! Keep up the awesome work! :flowerforyou:
  • lisaconn64
    lisaconn64 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You look great! Your stomach definitely looks flatter!!!
  • Peg5678
    Peg5678 Posts: 15
    Options
    That's an awesome difference! Keep at it!
  • srawr
    srawr Posts: 32
    Options
    Can definitely see a difference hun! well done! keep at it :D
  • urbansmamma
    urbansmamma Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Yay!! You can totally tell a difference! Congrats on your hard work, you don't lose 10 lbs by accident! :D
  • Kei801
    Kei801 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!!
    Keep up your awesome work (:
  • lovelymuse
    lovelymuse Posts: 13
    Options
    I see a difference just look at the apex of the curve of your tummy it's clearly smaller now!
  • chanty1234
    chanty1234 Posts: 56
    Options
    Yup I see the difference....Great job keep up the good work..
  • Hairista
    Hairista Posts: 86
    Options
    You can definitely tell the difference! Keep up the great work! :)
  • Fuzzy3713
    Fuzzy3713 Posts: 5
    Options
    10 lb. is still 10 lb. !!! Good job. Keep it up. You can really tell in your arms and stomach.
  • FelicityEliza36
    FelicityEliza36 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    AMAZING. And you look great. Thanks for posting this. I recently have lost 9 lbs and have noticed it more in my stomach as well. I keep asking my husband.... "do I look different??" And he says yes, But I dont believe him, even though I do - I swear hes just being nice.

But I think its because sometimes you lose more inches than you do pounds, so its amazing.
  • xoMeaghan
    xoMeaghan Posts: 175
    Options
    AMAZING. And you look great. Thanks for posting this. I recently have lost 9 lbs and have noticed it more in my stomach as well. I keep asking my husband.... "do I look different??" And he says yes, But I dont believe him, even though I do - I swear hes just being nice.

But I think its because sometimes you lose more inches than you do pounds, so its amazing.

I know! You see the change yourself and you're like "Nahh, my mind is playing tricks, I don't look any different" and you believe the same thign when others say it lol so getting a different perspective really helps!!

Thank you everyone for your kind words! I really needed this boost of confidence!!! =) You all are doing AMAZING as well.
  • Melarie59
    Melarie59 Posts: 44
    Options
    You are not crazy...your tummy is smaller! good for you! keep up the good work...one day at a time :)
  • fitwithchelle
    Options
    GREAT JOB!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!