New here...

Options
New here and looking for active, health conscious people to help keep me motivated.

Replies

• Alpha_Raven
    Options
    Hi, I'm new here too and I'm looking for friends that have motivation and similar goals as myself.
  • QUEEN1102
    QUEEN1102 Posts: 4
    Options
    Hello I am new as well and looking for new friends that will motivate me to do better and I can motivate them to do the same.
  • dotcalmu
    dotcalmu Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi All

I am new as well. Just joined and this is day 3 for me. Really want to lose 40 pounds, and hopefully 15 by the end of Sept. I am hoping to interract with others on this never ending battle. So far I am super motivated but get back to me this weekend when social engagements generally derail me LOL

Nice to meet you all:flowerforyou:
  • Maricela526
    Maricela526 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hey guys!!! We can do it!! LOL
  • holly78
    holly78 Posts: 347
    Options
    I'm not exactly new, but Its been a few years since I was here. Welcome Josh, Nice to meet you! My name is Holly. I will be 34 on Saturday. I have been an active gym goer for a few year but have been dedicated for the last 7 months. My friends and I trained and competed in the Warrior Dash in June, and I am trying to continue to keep motivated! What are you fitness goals?Its always good to put them out there so you make them real
  • PoseyLynn
    PoseyLynn Posts: 8
    Options
    Hi! I'm not exactly new here but i need more people to hold me accountable... we are all in this together! :)
  • reesa722
    reesa722 Posts: 76
    Options
    Hey everyone...welcome! I've only been here for 2 weeks, but I've seen substantial results in myself and others already! Get involved with the forums and add friends - it helps! (Feel free to add me!)
  • RobynMWilson
    RobynMWilson Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    welcome newbies! Feel free to add me :)
  • usedangel
    usedangel Posts: 6
    Options
    Yall feel free to add me as well
  • JoshG78
    JoshG78 Posts: 3
    Options
    I added a bunch of you as friends. What a welcoming community, lol.