Billy Blanks Tae Bo...

Options
Has anyone had any success and good results using Billy Blank's Tae Bo Dvds?

Replies

• kay4489
    kay4489 Posts: 36
    Options
    i've done, and still occasionally do, his taebo power with weighted gloves. definitely awesome. my arms have slimmed down as well as my love handles and i know i attribute much of that success to that dvd (as well as diet and other exercise of course). he's awesome!

16138725.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • bassmanlarry
    bassmanlarry Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    The videos are a good cardio workout. I prefer the older videos to the newer ones.
  • susanfrancis40
    susanfrancis40 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I used the old videos when I lost weight with WW years ago and I loved them. Have tracked them down on DVD and since joining MFP three weeks ago I have been using The Future of Fitness 1 for a 25 minute workout or the Celebrity Fit Sculpt for a 40 minute workout. Really enjoyable and I have lost 8lbs so far.
  • makemewannadie
    makemewannadie Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Yes, they're fantastic! Especially the super old ones (you can find them on youtube) where the quality's rubbish and everyone's in really awful clothes haha
  • Im_NotPerfect
    Im_NotPerfect Posts: 2,181 Member
    Options
    I LOVED his older ones. I have one of his newer ones and it's pretty good. I just hate having to take an hour at a crack to do them. I always had good luck with them though. Great cardio workout.
  • IamRoxy1
    IamRoxy1 Posts: 5
    Options
    I use them, but I just started. But I wanted to tell you, you can do his videos for free on youtube instead of buying. There are many of his full videos on there. I do the Amped Tae Bo, good workout, about 42 minutes. Stamina is getting better, but as I said, i just started, so I'm not sure about long term results.