Dating... anyone met anyone through here?

Replies

• chocolateandvodka
    chocolateandvodka Posts: 1,850 Member
    we should probably meet to test the efficacy of this method.

you in? :drinker:
  • eatcleanNtraindirty
    eatcleanNtraindirty Posts: 444 Member
    Not sure about the original question, but there are some very cool people on this site.

btw- love your user name!

Thanks!
  • cinsuccess
    cinsuccess Posts: 333 Member
    I've met some people on this site and we've become good friends IRL but no dating.... I'd be open to it... it just hasn't happened. I do read lots of threads of people hooking up on here though so I know it does happen.
  • EllyG08
    EllyG08 Posts: 194 Member
    I havent met anyone on here. but I am sure with pics like yours finding someone wouldnt be that hard.
    :love: like wow.

I was thinking the same thing. What a cutie!
  • tennisbabe94
    tennisbabe94 Posts: 444 Member
    I wouldn't go looking for it on this site, but it could happen.

Anything is possible. You can find love in the weirdest places. :love:
  • sweetchildomine
    sweetchildomine Posts: 872 Member
    Can I just say that I don't think as many people would be responding to this if the OP wasn't a handsome young man? LOL
  • jgarrisond
    jgarrisond Posts: 44 Member
    after reading my posts, i think any sane man would stay far away from me.

Lol..that just made my day
  • bluejayyy
    bluejayyy Posts: 18 Member
    saw this topic and of course it caught my attention...but from the looks of your profile picture I have to ask do you actually need to use this website for dating? You could probably attract any girl your age. especially the ones that workout/are adventurous.
  • CaseyP1207
    CaseyP1207 Posts: 148 Member
    Many people have... I believe we have previously established that nearly any forum is an appropriate venue for finding love with the exception of "Words With Friends."

You're welcome.

She's right. We all know draw something is way better
    I'm in love with Julie but she doesn't know it :)
  • JMPerlin
    JMPerlin Posts: 287 Member
    Not me, but two of my peeps seemed to hit it off pretty well, they are meeting for the first time in a couple of weeks. The rest of us are expecting wedding invitations. :wink:
  • JessigirlJb
    JessigirlJb Posts: 656
    Can I just say that I don't think as many people would be responding to this if the OP wasn't a handsome young man? LOL
    Agreed.
  • jgarrisond
    jgarrisond Posts: 44 Member
    I havent met anyone on here. but I am sure with pics like yours finding someone wouldnt be that hard.

That is exactly what I thought..lol
  • Annette_rose
    Annette_rose Posts: 427 Member

She is right. You will probably get more date offers than you care to have now, lol. I have used Match.com for dating but not this site, although I think it could most definitely work.
  • Giraffe33991
    Giraffe33991 Posts: 430 Member
    Many people have... I believe we have previously established that nearly any forum is an appropriate venue for finding love with the exception of "Words With Friends."

You're welcome.

Song pop is the new draw something! SO much fun!
  • QueenGorgo
    QueenGorgo Posts: 75 Member

That is exactly what I thought..lol

Maybe he's crazy..you know..that kinda crazy where he grabs you and kisses you and the next thing you know...actually nevermind. He could get away with it... it's kind of annoying when hot people are single...just means I'm gonna have to wait longer to be next in line to find a date...
  • BeccaLevine
    BeccaLevine Posts: 315 Member
    I met my soul mate on this site actually! We bonded over....cheese! It's magical! We are getting married at the end of next month♥
  • Glucocorticoid
    Glucocorticoid Posts: 867 Member

You're welcome.
    I've had some of the most deepest philosophical conversations through Words with Friends chat
  • coolasafan
    coolasafan Posts: 75
    simpsons.gif
  • george29223
    george29223 Posts: 556 Member
    ive triedddd sooo hard to hook up i mean ive sent tons of naked pictures to women on my friends list and iam sick and tired of them saying i dont date lesbians !!!!!!!!!!! for the last time iam just extra furry down there i promise theres a jiggly hoot down there gaawwwwwwwwwd women can be sooooo meann!
  • Many people have... I believe we have previously established that nearly any forum is an appropriate venue for finding love with the exception of "Words With Friends."

You're welcome.

I wanna play draw something with julie