Hello!

Options
I'm a returning member of Myfitnesspal, trying to shed the pounds after baby #2:) Feel free to add me as I would love some encouragement and a reason to stay committed to my plan.

Kendal

Replies

• michelle_valencia
    Options
    Hi...Im just starting and obviously very new to this site...ITS AMAZING..so please dont think Im being rude if I dont get back to you!!
  • shanell8389
    shanell8389 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey Everyone,
    I'm new to the computer based application, I never knew you could get on it online, lol but I have been using the phone app. Im looking to get myself back into shape... Feel free to add me I need some encouragement and motivation
  • drustw1
    drustw1 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi, everyone. Decided to give this site a try to help get back on the track to staying in shape. Feel free to add me; new friends can't hurt.

Bill
  • joecollins9385
    joecollins9385 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    hey guys. ive been here for a few weeks. log my food and exercise everyday. feel free to add me
  • nikkibabii18
    Options
    hi! ive come back on this site again to see if i can motivate myself this time! i would love some friend requests so we can share tips and motivate each other throughout out weightloss journeys, get adding :)
  • Playingwithfire89
    Options
    Wanna be weightloss buddies?
  • imendoza10
    imendoza10 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm new to this site and i'm looking to lose 35 pounds. After just having twins almost 7 months ago, i'm having trouble liking myself and i'm determined to lose this weight! Feel free to add me