Turbo Jam

Options
I just started Turbo Jam this morning. I have had it for awhile but never tried it. I dusted it off motivated this time not to give up. I pressed play and I cant wait for my next workout. I am doing the 10 day Turbo Slim down right now then will do a month program. Any success stories with TJ?

Replies

• pennysaurusrex
    pennysaurusrex Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Between Weight Watchers and Turbo Jam I'm down 43 lbs. It does work and it's so much fun.....my problem is if I fall off for a day or two then it takes me like a month to talk myself back into starting up again :)

I started again two days ago and I am sore.....Chalene is sure kicking my butt, but I'm going to try to stick it out this time.

Good luck!!
  • fitwithchelle
    Options
    I have had success with it! Here's my story and before and after pics. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6V1ntG6VZSQ Also, feel free to add me on here and on Facebook. I have a Turbo Jam Facebook group where we motivate and encourage each other. It's completely private. Let me know if you'd like to join! :o)
  • nicew0
    nicew0 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I'd be interested in the FB page.
  • thinkskinnythoughts
    thinkskinnythoughts Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm also interested in the Turbo Jam Facebook page :-) About to start (again) and can definitely use some encouragement!
  • Mells54
    Mells54 Posts: 5
    Options
    I've been using Turbo Jam for 2 months now and it does work. This is the best I've felt and the least I've weighed in a long time. I'm interested in some Turbo Buddies if anyone is interested. I love the workouts and they don't get boring.
  • fitwithchelle
    Options
    Ah! Sorry I'm just now seeing this. Feel free to add me on FB and I'll add you to my group if you'd like. It's a private FB group. All of us are doing TJ.

www.Facebook.com/Fitwithchelle
  • codycisco
    codycisco Posts: 62
    Options
    I want to join your facebook page but I cant find it.
  • JamCubeChi
    JamCubeChi Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Bumping for later. I have the tapes and really need to dust them off and get moving. Hoping I can get motivated with you all.
  • kzivic
    kzivic Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Ordered Turbo Jam on Monday, can't wait to start once the DVD's arrive in the mail!
  • Drawing_a_Blank
    Drawing_a_Blank Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm so glad I found this topic!! I was going to start Turbo Jam this week, but I got food poisoning and was down for three days. I'm so OCD that I can't start a new workout plan in the middle of the week--I have to start on Monday, so I'll be starting next week, but I will be joining the FB group to gear up before then!