Jillian's Metabolism Boost Toning and Sculpting

Options
Hello! I just finished Jillian's 30-Day Shred and have moved on to her Metabolism Boost DVD. Has anyone done this and if so how did you log your exercise exactly?

Thanks!

300866.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Replies

• skuhbacher
    Options
    I've done all her videos and I just use what the site says using high intensity aerobic. Otherwise you'd have to get a Heart Rate Monitor to figure it out exactly.
  • cuppy81
    cuppy81 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi! I have done all of Jillian's workouts (except the Wii workouts), and I have her 2 books. I use the circuit training option to log my exercise; she herself considers her workouts circuit training style. I mostly rely on my heart monitor/calorie counter to count how many calories I burn during my workouts. I find that it is more accurate. Sometimes this website will over-calculate your calories burned. That has been my experience, and my sister's (who is also a member on this site).

I use a Bowflex heart rate monitor with a chest belt. It works great, and it actually motivates you as you workout to burn more calories, get your heartrate up, etc.

Jillian recommends using a heart rate monitor for better accuracy, but I would say with no heart rate monitor document the exercise under the circuit training option whenever you can. I hope that helps. =)
  • iheartjillian
    Options
    This info has definately helped. Thank you! :happy:
  • cuppy81
    cuppy81 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Your welcome!!! :happy: